Jehovah's Witnesses Governing Body knows they scare CHILDREN with Doomsday False prophecies

by Watchtower-Free 6 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

The Governing Body knows they scare children.
    From the May JWbroadcasting Puke-a-sode at the1hr 5 minute mark .31 second clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQeEY0uyvUw

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Yhwh. The original boogie man
  • gingerbread
    gingerbread

The Watchtower since the days of 'Judge' Rutherford has used fear as a primary control tool.

It works great on children and the undereducated.

As a side note, we recently watched a PBS program about earthquakes and one of the seismologists said "earthquakes never cause the earth to split open." We just looked at each other (having been brought up with the so-called 'paradise' book) and laughed - another Watchtower lie...

ginger

• WatchtowerReviewz
    WatchtowerReviewz
    I don't know about the rest of you here but whenever I want a child to do something I find that fear is the quickest solution.
  • SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    Well, unlike him, I only remember the picture of the earth splitting open and the little girl and dog falling down the crack. At the time, I was a little girl with a dog!😮 I have no recollection of what illustration was a few pages later.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Yeah, but he's not a little kid anymore!

And they rudicule little worldly kids for believing in santa. Even worldly kids figure it out at a certain point.

This guy is dumber than a fifth grader.

• cha ching
    cha ching

My sister, unbeknownst to me, was terrified of this picture..... She remembered every detail... She couldn't sleep at night... since age five, she was horrified of the coming "great" tribulation and Armageddon.

Not until we left the Borg a few years ago did she tell me this... Fear, a terrible thing, an evil thing to weigh on the minds of innocent children who should be enjoying their youth!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit