Christians not knowing the Bible

by Viviane 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cappytan
    cappytan

I'm searching this thread from top to bottom and don't see anywhere a scripture was quoted at all.

Derp!!

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I'm searching this thread from top to bottom and don't see anywhere a scripture was quoted at all.

Proverbs 5:19 - Let her breasts satisfy you always.

Ask and you shall receive.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

hahahahah! At last, a scripture worth quoting!

• cappytan
    cappytan
    a minute ago
    I'll have to think on it for a bit while I'm making dinner for the rugrats.

TIL Viv has rugrats. Not a bad thing, just something I never picked up on before.

How can an atheist be blessed with children and not just see the evidence of the glory of God right in front of them?

:P
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Viviane, I can relate to your OP. I have had many conversations with Christians and it amazes me how much they do not know about the Bible or the natural world. One of my friends is Catholic. I pointed out the scripture at Ezekiel 23:20. She was shocked. She had no idea that was in the Bible.

fmf said: We could make a lot of money starting our own cult, what do you say Cofty and Viviane? The church of Cathartocism? Or church-of-derp?

Just out of curiosity, I Googled 'church of derp'. This was the first image that came up:

Viviane said: I think the world would be a better place if we all had more boobs and less talking in our life.

(Edited to spell Viviane's name correctly)

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    The United church of derp! Converting immediately....
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Dinner is about to be served. Deets after.
  • Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake
    freemindfade7 minutes ago
    The United church of derp! Converting immediately....

The church of derp would be the single greatest church ever. And here is their messiah:

• Heaven
    Heaven

Jonathan Drake, that picture is some holy crap! (lol)

More Boobies ;0)

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    JD I needed thay laugh. Cappy we gotta do something with this. Our steven colbert style parody of jw.broadcasting will be called church of derp and that will be out messiah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit