:*: pretty blue things :*:

by Incense_and_Peppermints 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

(((good night everyone)))

• Cath
    Cath

Goodnite I and P,

Loved your pics. It is 1:38 in the afternoon here in West Oz. Couldn't resist replying even tho you're sleepin'. Sweet dreams.

Cath

• COMF
    COMF

Oh no, she left!

Blue, blue, my world is blue
    Blue is my world
    Now I'm without you

Sleep well, lady, until the strawberry alarm clock summons you to another day.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Thanks Incense. I am starting my day with those beautiful images on my screen.

Sleep well.

Viv.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Incense--

those are pretty......do you have any pretty green things? (green is my favorite color)

(((((((I&P))))))) thanks sweety!!!

Spice

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

if your favorite color is green:

Green: It's not for nothing that green invokes visions of gently rolling fields and fresh spring scents. The lovers of green make enduring and endearing partners who believe in love and romance. It's easy to drift into a relationship with a green lover and never disentangle yourself...or want to. Greens understand give and take...if you give your all in a relationship with one, you'll get everything they have to give...just don't look at greener pastures while they're watching you...that's one monster you never want to face. (from: http://www.hugkiss.com/color.shtml)

spice, por vous...

(i'm glad you guys liked the picies :)

What does your love's favorite color tell you?

INSTRUCTIONS:
    • Just click on one of the color bars above to see what it tells you about the one you love.
    • Don't ask what their favorite color is...it's rarely what they think.
    • Take your cues from what they surround themselves with.
    • Is their car yellow? What color's their bedspread and shower curtain? What about that favorite sweater? Those are the things that tell you what they truly love.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit