for women who are participating in the 9/27 march

by rodnico 3 Replies latest jw friends

• rodnico
    rodnico

LETS SHOP!!!!!!!!!!

If you are going to spend a few extra days in NY and NOT touring boring buildings...hearing the same crap over and over then lets get together and do some classic worldly materialistic SHOPPING!

The main place I want to go is Centry 21 If anyone knows of some great outlet malls lets hit those also.

Watchtower BAD
    Prada GOOD

Email me or respond here and we can make our meet point and form car groups!

Nicole

This may also apply to men, if you like to shop.

Edited by - rodnico on 24 July 2002 16:52:57

Edited by - rodnico on 24 July 2002 16:53:43

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

My husband and I will be coming down for the march. And I'm sure we'd both love to sneak away for some shopping. Also - I'm local if you need any help with anything.

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Hey, Nicole!
    What's this 9/27 march all about? Am I out of the loop? Hey, if it's something
    worthwhile, and if I have the money, I'll fly out to NYC and check it out.

the dustrabbit

• rodnico
    rodnico

Hey Zen!

I always hate to shop alone. We are going to spend a few extra days in NY so maybe the thursay before or the Saturday after the march we can hook up! DustRabbit sweetie!!!! here is the link http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=31648&site=3.Silentlambs is organizing a march on Columbia Heights.

Nicole

Watchtower BAD
    Prada GOOD

Edited by - rodnico on 25 July 2002 9:1:40

Edited by - rodnico on 25 July 2002 9:2:34 couldn't get the damn link to work

Edited by - rodnico on 25 July 2002 9:3:28

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit