JW Hmmmm, Some of them was mean to me

by Legendary U.2.K. 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

Last monday 4:45 pm(westcoast time), I'm at the gas station getting gas, and drinking some good cream soda., *seems like a normal day* Anybody Who lives near the burbank area, already knows it's alot of them jw's walking around... Anyway, 2 women come up to me and hand me some wt books(Hell fire or something like that), Etc, We talking, blah, blah... <i>So then i told them, i have'nt been to a church or kingdom hall since i was 7(now i'm 20/13 years), and i told them that, I gain Bible knowledge from God the father and The messiah Christ jesus, i study at home, Cause I'm Wise, plus i'm righteous, And i'm legendary, So i dont need to gather around people who aint teaching right, and besides i feel alot better by myself anyway, Cause god clearly said's he will teach the wise what they need to know</i>

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

<i>So out of no where, one of the women, got mad(At this point, Satan took over her mind lmao), and she told me, I have'nt gain nothing. i dont know anything, you aint serving jehovah right, you need to be together with people,(she was clearly talking about the kingdom hall only)..... Anyway, She told me that I dont know anything, and i'm not on my way to righteousness.... They made me angry, and it kind of upset me, they act like you cant serve GOD & CHRIST, and learn the bible, and Do what you suppose to do without joining some church or kingdom hall... lol, They are wrong! So i just Said Whatever, and i got back into my ride, and put on some SMashing pumpkins(disarm) and left..... The wt is cool, I find their teaching to be correct 95%(i found some errors), but those 2 women was mean, It was 3 more around them, they all act like i'm self-righteous,....</i>

Edited by - Legendary U.2.K. on 24 July 2002 7:45:11

• SYN
    SYN
    , Cause I'm Wise, plus i'm righteous, And i'm legendary,

You crack me up! Although I strongly doubt those Sisters thought you were "Legendary"! Did you tell them all the Apostates on JWD say hi?

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme
    Did you tell them all the Apostates on JWD say hi?

LOL

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped
    The wt is cool, I find their teaching to be correct 95%(i found some errors)

95% CORRECT????

You gotta be joking?

If not, you must not have read too much of this Website yet.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Houston, we have a problem.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit