Good point on Vaccinations... here is another.

by Xandria 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Xandria
    Xandria

Jan H , made a good point in regards to vaccinations and the teachings that surround the issues. But .. then you have to ask yourself.. what if. Yeah, Jehovah can protect you ( if he is in the mood to do so that day) but what about prevention ? So every one where do you stand on the vaccination issue ? Especially with all the new bugs that terrorist and our own government can make out of molecules now days.

Just look at the Soviets in the 1980's they released a bio-weapon made from a deadly, fast acting form of smallpox and many who were not vaccinated died. They did this to their own people.. Russia and America are the two countries w/ this small pox sample. Russia is basically a open market ( and so are we to a point).

Can you imagine the number of people who can die when and if things ever got to that point. The United States has started to vaccinations in small quantites to people who work in the areas of health care. They have started a plan to vaccinate 500,000 people with the vaccine.

But even with some things vaccination is not a cure. Just a preventative medicine. At least it is better than nothing.

Which brings me to my next point... why would the US.. be concerned by Small Pox ? Unless some thing has happened where a sample was taken.. re-created etc. I don't know if any of you remember the Bio-Chemist who was kidnapped and then later found murdered in the Mississppi River ? Who kidnapped him and why.. and did they murder him b/c he did not cooperate or b/c he did ? and he was the only one who could of helped w/ a vaccine. Too many questions and too many things point to a worse case senario. It doesn't take rocket science to put two and two together.

Saddam .. is pushing the limits. Has not allowed the inspectors in and we sit by going duh.. The UK sees it. Why don't we ? Saddam has fired upon our fighter pilots who are flying in the free zone .. that in itself is an act of war. We the people sit by as these things go on. Saddam ..as each day goes by gets more and more prepared so if we do attack or are forced to ... he has more of a upper hand by being prepared. Beside that .. lord help us if CNN gets involved again.

The next question .. do I need medication or what.. too paranoid or not paranoid enough.

There are too many issues with all this. Like I said before vaccination may not be the total answer but.. at least it is something.

Xandria

• Xandria
  • was a new boy
    was a new boy

“Avoid all the paranoid aspects” - Brother Fauci

https://twitter.com/SebGorka/status/1438703002211459072

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit