JW's and Alien Life

by 67mustang 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 67mustang
    67mustang

I would like to know if anybody feels there is life on other planets. JW's typically say no, but that seems arogant, the Universe is ridiculously huge. Maybe God created tons of life and we are the only ones that turned, we were therefore cut off and became limited to our 10% brain power while they continued to advance. Now they get to take field trips to earth to get scared straight. : )

• Flip
    Flip
    JW's and Alien Life

It's my understanding, in the US, the WTBTS is being inundated with Mexicans trying to embrace a caucasian lifestyle...or am I off on a tangent once again.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Using JWs AND alien life in the same sentence is redundant!

Farkel

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well supposedly there are alien visitors everywhere in the form of "walk ins" these are aliens who are using the bodies of humans who have willingly surrendered their skin to an alien to use for the purpose of a mission. These "walk ins" are from all the major constellations in the new age theology , the Pliedeas and Orion etc. If you see a tall spindly person with a balding head they are likely from the Arachnie and are a walk in. Short fat walk ins probably hail from a place of extreme gravity!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Smurfs are aliens, pretty sure of that, but they are nice.

So is the Borg-queen (alien), she is going for world dominance, she is not nice.

• searcher
    searcher

refiners fire

If you see a tall spindly person with a balding head they are likely from the Arachnie and are a walk in.

The last tall spindly person with a balding head I saw was an Elder.

searcher.

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

We are NOT using 10% of our brain. That is a myth with no facts to support it at all.

http://www.theness.com/articles/brain-nejs0201.html

• Farkel
    Farkel

: We are NOT using 10% of our brain. That is a myth with no facts to support it at all.

Oh, yeah? Have you ever tried to reason with a fundie?

Farkel

• gumby
    gumby

Maybe God created tons of life and we are the only ones that turned, we were therefore cut off and became limited to our 10% brain power while they continued to advance

I don't remember"TURNING". He cut me off and didn't tell me I turned.

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

hahaha

you just called Henschel an alien!!! haahahaha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit