Mia's latest chaper

by CoonDawg 1 Replies latest jw friends

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Well, folks...I just spotted this on JWOTW. Thought some might find these interesting.

(((((((dear bro and sis))))))) Bethany and her mother have secretly left the city to go to an undiclosed medical clinic for further conventional treatment.....the attending Dr doesnt want the media to know......her health is still very guarded, but would probably know within a couple of weeks whether the new treatment may have a chance of working....Her Father isnt aware of where they have gone.....so we continue to pray that all things take place by jeh's will and he gives the family enuf of his holy spirit for each day under a trialsome event......i will keep u posted......your sis donna

And here is one reply that I can agree with most of...

Okay, so I'm probably going to upset a few with this post. I can't just sit and say nothing. I understand that this girl and her mom have put up a fight...even been backed by the WTS with pro-bono legal aid. That's fine. But how can ANYONE think that it is right to cut this girls father out of the loop? I think that it is mighty judgmental for anyone to sit and say that just because he made a decision that conflicts with the views of those in this forum and in the congregation there locally while desperately grasping at straws to save the life of his daughter...that he should be denied this basic right as a parent to be privy to this kind of information. I have to say, as a father of a daughter who's mother is a little out there...I would go absolutely ballistic if she pulled anything like this. I sincerely hope that if he has any kind of financial ability left to do it that he see to it that this woman is back in court. From my understanding, the courts still legally said that this girl was not able to make her own decisions. Therefore, the mother is guilty of kidnapping, regardless of her motives and she will have to answer for this just as the father will have to answer for his lack of faith that allowed him to authorize the transfusions. Just a few random thoughts... JoeBazots P.S. Two wrongs do NOT make a right. Just thought y'all might want to take a look at this. Coon
  • DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Wasn't it just a few years ago that the JWs were all aghast at that JW woman who spirited away the little Jewish boy for alternative treatments?

And he is correct. Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!

Lew W

Watchtower Decruit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit