3 Cheers to Englishman and the Missus!!!

by invisible 9 Replies latest jw friends

• invisible
    invisible

Cheers Englishman!!!!

Just arrived back in Penryn at 1615hrs. Got stuck in the middle of nowhere a few times hitch hiking on the way back home. Arrived straight at work feeling a tad worn out.

Thankyou so much for putting on such a splendid BBQ last night, would you also please, pass on my regards to all your locals for taking care of us all so well, big thankyou to TruckerGB for the overnight accomadation. Absolute pleasure to meet Simon and Angharad, Matty, Little Toe especially, Ballistic, ISP and Latte, Jst2laws and huge hug for Joy2bfree and anyone else I've missed out.

If my language was rather colourful last night, I'd like to apologise for that, felt a bit bad about that today when I woke up, I think it was the emotion of meeting up for the first time so many ex witnesses together. Joy, you were an absolute brick last night giving me a listening ear and allowing me to 'vent' some of my feelings.

Ballistic, apologies for my coughing fit in the middle of the night, hope I didn't disturb you too much.

Simon, would it be at all possible you daft apporth to do as we agreed on the name revert? It would be appreciated and it was a absolute pleasure to be able to put faces to all of you.

Matty, hang in there. Like I said earlier this afternoon, I don't care if it's 3am or 4am in the morning, whatever, if you need someone ever to give you a listening ear, and/or support emotionally, just give me a call and I'll do my best to help.

Thankyou everyone!! Oh, ruddy nora, now I'm almost in tears again, just thinking about it all.

Take good care everyone, hugs and all that bumpth!!

Love

'Celtic' Mark - Cornwall

Edited for spelling error

Edited by - invisible on 22 July 2002 11:53:37

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Hip hip ...............hooray!,

Hip hip................ hooray!,

Hip hip................hooray!.

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Pleased you made home ok Mark,it was good to meet you,hope I didnt wake you and Ballistic up when I fell over the diving cylinder on my way out this morning.

Take care

Rich.

• SYN
    SYN

What on EARTH was going on at this meetup?

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Dont worry Syn,all quite innocent,I keep my diving cylinder in the hallway,I fell over it!

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

This JC has heard all it needs to TruckerGB. We will disfellowship .. er give you our decision shortly.

• Her Ladyship
    Her Ladyship

Hi Mark

Thanks for the lovely bunch of flowers - freesias are my favourite! I really enjoyed meeting you all from the net. I don't post myself but Mike keeps me informed and I was delighted to put faces to some of those names.

Someone left a pale green ladies jacket at the BBQ. Anyone know who's it is? Also loads of wine left - but I don't need anyone to claim that!

Love from Chris (Her Ladyship)

• Simon
    Simon

Hey Chris ... welcome to the forum!

I'm guessing you either booted Englishman off his computer or he found the wine and is now unconscious ...

We had a great time so (((thank you))) so much for letting us come down and meet you all. Look out for some pics in a few minutes...

• ISP
    ISP

Good to hear you got back Ok, Mark! And it was great for E-man and his better half to open up their house.......and the landlady for keeping the pub open an extra hour beyond the normal closing time..........beer had to drunk.....and in the last hour the extra time allowed me to drink 3 pints of Bishops Finger (or something like that)......it was almost reminiscent of Joshua asking Jehovah not to allow the sun to set.....

ISP

• Matty
    Matty

Now I've managed to boot everyone of the computer and the coast is clear I can finally get to see what's been happening in jw.com-land for the last few days.

Well, what can I say invisible, other than you are a true friend. And thank you so so so much E'man and HL'ship for your hospitality! This weekend was awesome, it's fantastic to be with real people for a change, rather than Watchtower Androids!

I was a bit more subdued than I normally am I must admit; now I don't want you to think of me as being a standoffish sort of person or anything like that, it's just that this is all pretty new to me. As I said, I'm still on a learning curve, and my deprogramming is still at that initial stage!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit