Kirtland & Cedar Point Ohio.Both significant places in 2 different religions.

by joe134cd 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Since leaving the JWs for some reason I have done a lot of research on the Mormon faith as well. I guess it's probably because I can see so many parallels between the 2 religions. I just thought it was uncanny how the 2 religions both had significant events in their history happen in locations that are with in 1.5 hour drive from each other.
  • prologos
    prologos

If I had to pick a Ohio town that elevated mankind, it is not Cedar Point, nor Kirtland, but Dayton.---

home of the Wright brothers' shop, whose' invention brought more people closer to heaven that the churnings in the other places ever will. sorry to pick off topic, but could not resist pointing out the obvious.

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble
    Cedar Point is not a city/town in Ohio, it is a theme park...a theme park!
  • prologos
    prologos

DS: "Cedar Point is not a city/town in Ohio,---"

joe134cd: "-- in locations--"

P: Location, Location--- WT & CoLDS know their real estate slogans.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Well I know both locations are situated in Ohio. So I google mapped it. Perhaps there is another cedar point where the convention was held.
  • SG098
    SG098
    Designer Stubble is right Cedar Point is a roller coaster amusement park. Cedar point amusement park is located in the town of Sandusky which is in the state of Ohio, USA.

Here's an in depth thread over on JWR about this.
    https://www.jehovahswitnessrecovery.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=11537&hilit=Cedar+point

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit