Do or did the JW's believe dinosaurs were vegetarians?

by Crazyguy 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku

Crazyguy, Thanks for the walk down memory lane. I used to believe all that stuff pointed out by other posters...I am totally ashamed of that.

"Jurassic Park" would have totally sucked (and would have been 10 seconds in length) if that was true. "Welcome to Jurassic Park!...Oh, look at all the dinosaurs, they are all vegetarians and get along....everybody lives...End Credits..."

• pixel
    pixel

The vast array of dinosaurs with their huge appetites would have been appropriate considering the abundant vegetation that evidently existed in their time.

Oh my.

When the dinosaurs had fulfilled their purpose, God ended their life.

I guess God does not know how to pick up after him that he left a big "garbage" of bones everywhere.

• Oogie
    Oogie
    My husband told our 5 y.o. daughter that, but she's way too smart and knows he doesn't know what he's talking about...so she doesn't really believe him when he tells her other [JW] stuff.
  • StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku

"When the dinosaurs had fulfilled their purpose, God ended their life."

I remember being taught along these lines that the Dinosaurs were basically giant biological lawn mowers and their purpose was probably to keep the earth from being overrun by vegetation.

On a side note, I am puzzled by the idea that the JWs (and other religions) try to use bits of science to prove their faith/beliefs and then in turn use their faith/beliefs to try to discredit science. Seems like they saw off the tree limb they are sitting on...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Dinosaurs were Meat and WBT$ Literature Cart Eaters..

Dinosaurs were Killed in the Flood.....Because..

..........They Ate Jehovahs Witnesses And Their WBT$ Literature Carts

...Image result for Watchtower literature cart......Image result for dinosaur eating man

......................................................It`s In The Bible..

...............................Image result for bible

• Quarterback
    Quarterback
    Thank goodness that the Flintstones clarified that myth for us
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

StrongHaiku - "I am puzzled by the idea that the JWs (and other religions) try to use bits of science to prove their faith/beliefs and then in turn use their faith/beliefs to try to discredit science."

It's called "trying to have your cake and eat it, too".

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

When the dinosaurs had fulfilled their purpose, God ended their life. But the Bible is silent on how he did that or when.

Oddly enough, it's also silent on "whether" he did it - but let's not let truth get in the way of our beliefs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit