Game of Thrones - Shunning

by berrygerry 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

I waited a week to avoid any spoilers.

Last week's episode was harsh, to say the least.

A live burning-at-the-stake of a child to please the gods.

And yet, we have conventions taking place around the world - with bravos to those parents who sacrifice the emotional well-being of their children by shunning them. CLAP-CLAP-CLAP.

What is worse, killing them outright, or the long, drawn-out emotional sacrifice demanded by the modern-day Baal, GB 2.0?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Gods love the smell of burnt flesh in the morning, or of slow mental torture and emotional blackmail. They arent fussy as long as it's them you are thinking of when you do it (whatever evil deed that may be).

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Its interesting i had a similar thought but it came from a different angle. After the episode i was talking with an appointed brother who watches the show as well (yea i know). I expressed my hope that stanks would pay for that with his life and how absolutly horrific it was that he did that at the direction of this red woman.... The brother (who has a youmg daughter himself!) sympathized with stanis and called it a hard choice!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was stunned beyond words but as i thought about it..... He would do the exact same thing if his little girl needed a blood transfusion. He would sacrifice her at the order of the org without hesitation.
  • Simon
    Simon

It's a cult of human sacrifice after all.

Oh, sorry - I'm talking about the Christianity. In game of thrones Jehovah would have been the god of fire.

The WTS would have been the many faced go, or two faced at least.

BTW: Just watched the last episode and I think I'm in shock!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Hundreds of babies were sacrificed to Yahweh when their parents refused blood transfusions for them and they died because of that. These deaths pleased Yahweh.

Yahweh or Jehovah is a god of death and murder !

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

Can I talk about the last episode??? Please???

• Angharad
    Angharad
    Can I talk about the last episode??? Please???

I'm not ready for that

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    No, dont talk about the last episode, i havent seen it yet...
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Spoiler alert!!!!

its really really good ;)

• berrygerry
    berrygerry
    Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury 4 days ago
    No, dont talk about the last episode, i havent seen it yet...

Can't wait much longer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit