IT JUST DEMONS .....PART 2

by ugg 7 Replies latest jw friends

• ugg
    ugg

For those who read....and also responded to part 1,,,,,,yes,,,,i have seen a medical doctor....

i am on antidepressants and will see the psycologist for the 3rd time this friday....she is a nice

lady....it has all been very hard,,,,as you know,,,,to say anything against the organization,,,,even if

it is the truth,,,,is a grave and deadly sin....so my conscience has hurt.....my husband has allowed

me to go....but it is something NOT looked favorable upon...."if i had faith,,,,and prayed,,,,i would

not be in this situation" ......so be it....my worldily family insisted on me getting help.....i love them

dearly so i listened to them.....i am glad i did.....i will continue with the worldily support,,,,,as it has

helped...anyway,,,,just thought i would let you know.....

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

((((((Ugg)))))))

Hang in there. I know what you mean by the guilt of talking against the Borg. It took me some time to say anything negative about the GB, even after I left. But just remember, if they had the truth, real truth would not hurt them. It is just guild laid upon you by them. Identify your enemy, and you will have defeated him halfway already.

Viv.

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

I hope you will soon come to realise that the guilt you are feeling is the same as everyone who has left the org because of the control that they have were they make you feel that any critisism of the org is the same as critisising the Jehovah himself, which is untrue.

I had the same feelings of guilt when I left after being brought up in the org and was confronted with evidence of the society's involvement for 10 years as an NGO in the UN.

This was a betrayal of us, so we need not feel guilty about this.

The guilty ones are the society that will soon have even more things to defend and we will be vindicated in our critisism.

Don't forget, people have been disfellowshipped for "going ahead of Jehovah" even though the society have then changed their policy years later to the same thought that the criticle ones had, but they were never offered an appology and still remained disfellowshipped.

Please don't feel that you are in the wrong and don't get too depressed.

There are many people on this forum who would love the opportunity to encourage you from their experiences.

Please keep your chin up andthe more you study and realise that the society is wrong and controlling, then your stance now will be vindicated.

Please don't hesitate to e.mail me if you need any info or just a chat on what you can do to move on.

Kind Regards.

Mark

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Check out this page of information to find out the REAL truth about the "Troof":

Why must we closely examine the beliefs of the Jehovahs Witnesses?
    http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/7831/

Also you may want to check out the links found on this page:
    http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/5385/Links1.html

NewLight2

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

(((((((ugg))))))) I am glad that you have received help. Just hang in there, all right?

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Just remember, they're the crazy ones, not you.

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

I was looked down upon for seeing a psychologist for dealing with abuse issues. It was the best thing I ever did in my life, apart from marrying my "worldly" husband.

• SYN
    SYN

Hi UgG, just remember, real truth stands up to scrutiny! That's the "litmus test"!

And I think you're pretty much well aware by now of exactly how well the GB stand up to scrutiny!

(Hint: Not at all!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit