A nice thought for your Sunday morning.

by DATA-DOG 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

1) Romans 8:20

YHWH gave up. There are no secondary fulfillments as regards the END. It's done. He scrapped the original plan. It was an epic fail.

Futility means "pointless", "useless", "vain." No plan of paradise Earth is being salvaged. There is no Second Coming. The history of failed Adventism should be all you need to grasp this concept.

2) Hebrews 9:26, 27

If you believe the Bible, then you MUST believe that you will "die." END OF STORY. The fact that EVERY SINGLE GENERATION has died should be enough for you to grasp this concept. "I have lived forever on Earth!!! ", said no one, EVER.

3) Ephesians 1:10

All things will be gathered back to GOD. You're going to die, so are your pets. All life, perhaps the Universe as well, will come to an END. Where did Jesus, life go when he died? Back to the source.

So.... Enjoy your life NOW.

DD

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Romans 8:20-23

20 For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope 21 that[a] the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God.

22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. 23 Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies.

Hebrews 9:26-27

26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Ephesians 1:10

10 to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ.
  • iwasblind
    iwasblind

Hi Data Dog,

Totally agree, JW's live for a fairytale future and don't enjoy what God gave us now.

I don't know about the plan failing, but agree that believers won't stay on earth.

Personally, I love the idea of seeing the heavenly glories and meeting my maker.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If there is a creator that is more than a source or cause, then I would like to be there too. I'm just not sure what to believe anymore.

One thing is certain, time flows one way for physical beings. Don't waste your time on hypocritical, organized Xianity.

DD

• disposable hero of hypocrisy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit