The incredibly white NAACP leader

by Simon 81 Replies latest social current

• talesin
    talesin
    You seem to be trying to excuse her behavior by claiming some unknown crimes that surely must be committed by some wealthy white people. That seems disingenuous.

I'm merely pointing out that she is no different than MANY CEOs of Fortune 500 comanies.

Disingenuous? Me? Hahaha. I just think it's interesting that this is such a big story, when 'everybody's doing it'. Those who think this woman is an 'exception', are the ones who are disingenuous. In my opinion.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

How on earth can she continue in her role - she has apparently resigned her role in the NAACP, although not yet her uni post (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/rachel-dolezal-steps-down-as-local-naacp-president-amid-race-controversy-10321713.html).

I hope she apologises, takes her punishment, and sorts herself out.

#OrangeLivesMatter.

• Simon
    Simon
    The crazy just got crazier.
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/rachel-dolezal-discrimination-lawsuit-786451
    She has some real issues, in my opinion.

This goes from ridiculous to unbelievable.

No wonder she had to resign - she sued a school for being discriminated against as a white woman because she felt preferential treatment was being given to African Americans.

Then she joined the NAACP !

I can't decide if she's nuts or its cynically milking the system for personal benefit.

#OrangeLivesMatter

LOL

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    I can't decide if she's nuts or its cynically milking the system for personal benefit.

Beaten with Baboon whips. Born in a teepee. Hunted her food with bows and arrows. Lived in Africa. Sued university for discriminating against her, a white woman. Rose in the ranks of NAACP as a black woman. Tells her black brother (adopted) not to "blow" her cover, and then claims her demise is an "unexpected firestorm".

She's nuts. Or, to put it more precisely, completely nuts.

• rebel8
    rebel8

She has a lot of stories, period. Also claims she had cancer, her pretend black dad has cancer, she's gotten many threatening things in the mail and at her house (deemed unfounded), date raped, abused by parents, abused by husband, and the list goes on.

She claims her blonde braids were her own hair before she lost it due to chemo, and she continues to wear them periodically. Is that weird? I don't know--I've never had hair attached to my own--but it seems odd to save and re-wear a memento of cancer. (I've had cancer and I personally would never have even thought of doing something like this.)

In 2006, Doležal developed cervical cancer. During chemotherapy, she decided to keep her incredibly long, blonde dreadlocks she had had and still puts them on today. She was considered cured in 2008. - See more at: http://easterneronline.com/35006/eagle-life/a-life-to-be-heard/#sthash.1aUk3liU.VJxEwU7q.dpuf

I fully expect a tabloid to pay a hairdresser to say she gets perms and dye jobs.
  • jhine
    jhine

This is about to be discussed on radio 2 ,the Jaremy Vine show ,as in a few minutes .

Jan

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

The latest piece of ultra stupid behavior:

Of Larry and Ruthanne Dolezal (biological parents of record of Rachel Dolezal) the Incredible WHITE black woman says:

I'm not necessarily saying that I can prove they're not [my biological parents],” “But I don't know that I can actually prove they are [my biological parents]."

Well, yes you can Ms. Incredible WHITE black woman. You can take a DNA test.

The mystery is solved to the question of HOW could this gal get any dumber or more bizarre.

Answer: She only has to open her mouth and make sound. Deed done.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    talein: Disingenuous? Me? Hahaha. I just think it's interesting that this is such a big story, when 'everybody's doing it'. Those who think this woman is an 'exception', are the ones who are disingenuous. In my opinion.

Good thing the internet wasn't around in Grey Owl's day.

;p

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

This woman does indeed seem stark, staring bonkers.

Every time she goes to the laundrette she says the washing machine is taking the p1ss out of her underwear.

• Simon
    Simon

She can't seem to decide if she's lying and been caught, not lying or needs to lie more to get away with it all, LOL

Seriously, how can she remain in her role?

If someone can't understand the difference between Black and White when surely they are incapable of directing the NAACP !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit