THINGS I WITNESSED AS A WITNESS!

by soylibre 4 Replies latest jw friends

• soylibre
    soylibre

1.SUICIDE--KNEW THREE PERSONALLY WHO TOOK THEIR LIVES..

2.MATE SWAPPING--(LITERALLY) TWO COUPLES--THE TWO WHO COMMITTED ADULTRY AND GOT DF'D TOGETHER GOT MARRIED AND THE TWO INNOCENT MATES MARRIED EACH OTHER...THE POOR KIDS WERE REALLY SCREWED UP!

3.PLENTY OF ADULTRY..

4.LOTS OF ALCOHOLISM--KNEW A SISTER WHO USED TO DRINK FIRST THING IN THE MORNING...EVEN BEFORE MEETINGS.

5.DOMESTIC VIOLENCE--BATTERED WIVES, SOME OF THEM MARRIED TO ELDERS..

6.CHILD ABUSE--WORST OF ALL

7.BELIEVE IT OR NOT...KNEW SEVERAL JW'S WHO WERE MURDERED...

AND THEY CALL THIS A SPIRITUAL PARADISE??? THEY CLAIM TO BE A HAPPY PEOPLE!..TO BE FREE OF THE PROBLEMS OF THE "WORLD"...WHAT SELF-RIGHTEOUS HYPOCRITES...I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HAPPINESS WAS UNTIL I DISASSOCIATED MYSELF!

• CornerStone
    CornerStone

That's one thing the watchtower can NEVER be with it's people, honest. After 120 years of missdirection the org must really believe covering over the truth is their devine right. As children, some of the first lessons we are taught deal with telling the truth at risk of punishment or NOT telling the truth an 'getting away' with it.

Sadly, the org have CONSISTANTLY chose the latter, like a bad child. And their actions have caused so many to suffer. I think they lost their humanity a long time ago. Sadly.

CornerStone

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

suicide: my niece, still active, triedto kill herself three times.

adultery: she cheated on her husband, an elder's son, with two men she met on the internet. he cheated on her with a girl he met online.

alcoholism: her dad is constantly drinking. 24/7. he always quotes bible verse to say how good libations are for everyone.

attempted murder: my niece woke up one morning struggling to breathe. her husband's hands were around her thoat and he was trying to strangle her. she ran down the street to mom and dad's house. no one called the cops, and even though they broke up, they are still "best friends". that's 'cause his dad is their presiding overseer.

sex abuse: my niece told me that "she thought ***** had been sexually abused by his parents when he was little. i asked her to elaborate and she dropped the subject. he is now anorexic and dresses like a girl, in full makeup, when he is alone. she helps him with his makeup and outfits.

this is all true. no reason to lie here!

• SYN
    SYN

Encouragement: We were always "encouraged" to go out in Field Service when the Elders read that Scripture that said we'd have bloodguilt on our hands if we didnt.

Loving Biblical Justice: Taken literally, it seems that the Bible teaches the Elders to ask Sisters what sort of underwear they were wearing when they were raped fornicating.

Keeping The Congregation Clean: Yeah, verily, those Elders did a damn good job of keeping those dissident molestation victims out of the Congregation so they couldn't slander their molesters!

Obedience To God: God? Who said anything about God? You WILL obey every word that leaves the mouth of a Governing Body member (or the pen of a Writing Department goon), and you will LIKE IT.

Unity: If you question anything said from the platform during a meeting, you get "counselled" in a "spirit of loving kindness", i.e. you are told to STFU and read more Watchtowers.

Attention To Detail: Everybody in the Congregation except you knew what your wife did to you last night in bed!

Discipline for Children: The Tower's idea of discipline evidently involves dragging screaming children to the bathroom and beating them. What fine Biblical principles!

Not Sparing The Rod: Yes, no rods were spared when those kids got molested!

"LIGHT": "LIGHT" is defined as the current teachings of the Tower, not the past teachings, nor the future teachings, only what is in the latest new Watchtower Magazine in front of your face. Disregard what we said in the past, that's OLD LIGHT! You must follow our NEW teachings!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

MARRIAGE 1

Married to a substance abusing violent tempered "sister" who I "left" (went to work out of town). She got "evicted" (land lady lauged out loud when she found me to arrange last payments of rent).

Among other things: Entrapment- she tried to attack me while I was lying down, a full body charge, so I rolled out of bed, side steped her and subdued her with a half nelson. She bumped her nose going to the floor.
    She goe scootin across the street to the witness neighbor...he comes over and threatens to KMA for beating on her.

Throws large water glass at me on the spiral. Cuts me on the eye like a boxers cut eye.

Basically lies about everything to everybody about the whole deal...I have to defend myself from the elders as they have decided I'm the rat. They can't prove anything so the witnesses start a systematic harassment using the powers of the sevice desk and the CO.

She tells me to move stuff from new apartmnent after reconciliation breaks up... Sets me up -power is off and I'm in the house with my sister using a flash light to gather my stuff. Comeing out the door I see a brite flash of light...The off duty cop from across the way is in the yard behind a tree brandishing a stainless steel handgun , and the cav is on the way to back him up...He tells me that she told him she had a restraining order and peace bond (not true)The on duty cops ran me over the radio and I was clean of warrants and court orders. I thought he was a robber cause he never said "POLICE"... I had been know to carry (legally)on ocassion so he was damned lucky he didnt get capped in self defence. Thank god I knew enough to have left mine home not wanting to encounter her and all...

This thing got really wild on the witness social side too. Folks in 4 or 5 congergations where we had relatives etc. took sides snd the back biting began. I think I was slandered as much as anyone on the planet.

Aftermath- She cheated a bro out of a car, got tossed out of several rental arangments wit witness women, went lesbo (so Ive heard), Got divorced, Joined the Navy and alientaed he family.
    Me--I hung on guilty about a "failed" marriage, moved, at a lot of crap trying to "prove" myself worthy of the congo. enough about one I'll let you all know about Wife 2 in another posting.

Bottom line--witnesses have ALL of the same problems they condem the "world" for... In one breath when disiplining or sticking there nose in,their "Gods orginazation" ask for an apology when the advice blows up, "whe are imperfect men"

Hillbilly
    not hijacking the thread but truth is always better than fiction class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit