THINGS I WITNESSED AS A WITNESS!

by soylibre 2 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• soylibre
    soylibre

1.SUICIDE--KNEW THREE PEOPLE PERSONALLY WHO TOOK THEIR OWN LIVES..

2.MATE SWAPPING--(LITERALLY) TWO COUPLES...THE TWO WHO COMMITTED ADULTRY TOGETHER GOT MARRIED AND DF'D AND THE TWO INNOCENT ONES MARRIED EACH OTHER...POOR KIDS WERE COMPLETELY SCREWED UP...:(

3.PLENTY OF ADULTRY!

4.LOTS OF ALCOHOLISM....KNEW ONE SISTER WHO USED TO DRINK FIRST THING IN THE MORNING...EVEN BEFORE MEETINGS...

5.DOMESTIC VIOLENCE...BATTERED WIVES...SOME MARRIED TO ELDERS..

6.CHILD ABUSE...THE WORST OF ALL..

7.AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT...KNEW SEVERAL JW'S WHO WERE MURDERED...

AND THEY CALL THIS A SPIRITUAL PARADISE??? THEY CLAIM TO BE A HAPPY PEOPLE?? TO BE FREE OF THE PROBLEMS OF THE "WORLD"! WHAT HYPOCRITES!

• searcher
    searcher

It's always the innocent who get hurt by these people. I am reminded of a saying that I once read;

"When the stone falls on the jug, it's unfortunete for the jug.

When the jug falls on the stone, it's unfortunete for the jug

It's always unfortunate for the jug."

I for one am doing everything I can to inform people in the area where I live about these people.

I hope I can prevent some, at least, from getting involved and getting hurt.

searcher

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl
    2.MATE SWAPPING--(LITERALLY) TWO COUPLES...THE TWO WHO COMMITTED ADULTRY TOGETHER GOT MARRIED AND DF'D AND THE TWO INNOCENT ONES MARRIED EACH OTHER...POOR KIDS WERE COMPLETELY SCREWED UP...:(

I know of a case like this in the area I used to live in as well. Very strange.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit