My experience of christians and religion

by Doltologist 78 Replies latest jw experiences

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

done4good

Sparrowdown -
    When you first came to this site and explained the definition of your user name I wondered if you thought we were all fools worthy of study?

True to form, you nailed it.

Not really sure why else a never been a JW would care to be here.

d4g

I said I wouldn't post again but it's lunch and am killing some time so dropped in.

d4g's post is a typical religtard ploy from a typical religtard.

Yes, Sparrowdown wrote the post quoted by d4g but d4g (deliberately?) omitted something and that was that Sparrowdown added the words "JUST ASKING" to the end of her post. d4g didn't say that in his post, did he? I wonder why not? That puts a totally different spin on Sparrowdown's post. It changes a post which could be taken as offensive to one which is merely inquisitive. d4g changed it from one that was inquisitive to one that could be taken as offensive. It's a typical religtard way, isn't it d4g? Misquote and, if you can't, then lie.

d4g - I can now see why you ended up in jovie world. Perhaps with your morals, you ought to go back there.

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

Ruby456

catholicism did bad things and good things during that period. and this is true of all religion really

You missed the point. katlickers, as do other religtards, exist to spread the word of peace, love, understanding and forgiveness. Under no circumstances should they have been murdering, raping, pillaging, enslaving,torturing and getting up to paedophillic behaviour. Those aren't just 'oops' moments.

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

Adjusted Knowledge

There are consequences in being belligerent and bigoted in the public. If you're a business owner, it would behoove you to be respectful to your clients.

Yet another assumption about me. I despair.

Yes, I have a business.

Yes, it is profitable - very - because I have put in an enormous amount of effort in order to be the very best that I can be.

I don't have clients or customers or any variation on that theme because I don't sell any goods or any services of any description nor do I purchase any goods or any services of any description.

I recognise who and what I am and selected an appropriate business. Had I had a traditional business, I would have gone bankrupt with 5 micro-seconds.

So far, but not from you, Adjusted Knowledge, we've had the fact that I hated my parents (which I most certainly didn't).

We've also had the fact that my father was Jewish but converted (which he wasn't and didn't).

We've also had other assumptions.

Perhaps readers would care to take the time to read instead of just assuming?

No wonder some of you ended up in jovie world. It comes as no surprise.

• Laika
    Laika

But dolt, you assumed done4good was religious. He isn't.

To borrow a religtard quote, how about removing that plank from the eye. ;)

• Ruby456
    Ruby456
    You missed the point. katlickers, as do other religtards, exist to spread the word of peace, love, understanding and forgiveness. Under no circumstances should they have been murdering, raping, pillaging, enslaving,torturing and getting up to paedophillic behaviour. Those aren't just 'oops' moments.

Dolt, spreading the word of peace, love, understanding and forgiveness requires that there be circumstances in which there is a need for peace, love, understanding and forgiveness. Paradoxically and often these needs are manifest within as well as without

• done4good
    done4good

d4g's post is a typical religtard ploy from a typical religtard.

Read my posts. I am an atheist. Either you cannot read or are very, very slow...

Get lost fucking troll. You manage to piss off theists and atheists alike with your bullshit.

d4g

• done4good
    done4good
    And the above was the edited version...
  • done4good
    done4good

One more point...I was spot on, (as was she), with my comment to Sparrowdown. You are here to make trouble, and that is it. She is just a lot nicer about it than I am.

Most people here are ex-JWs, and probably most are ex-Xitans. You have proven you have no reason to be here other than troll so fuck off.

d4g

• Splash
    Splash
    Dolt, if you're only here to spread your version of made-up-word offensiveness, insults and hate speech, then you're probably in violation of the forum rules and should do as you said you would - stop posting.
  • Doltologist
    Doltologist

d4g

One more point...I was spot on, (as was she), with my comment to Sparrowdown. You are here to make trouble, and that is it. She is just a lot nicer about it than I am.

Most people here are ex-JWs, and probably most are ex-Xitans. You have proven you have no reason to be here other than troll so fuck off.

What a vile, evil, low-life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit