PEDOPILES are to the WT as FLIES are to HONEY (II)

by Focus 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Focus
    Focus

PEDOPILES are to the WT as FLIES are to HONEY (Part II)

The first time I visited this topic, many unfruitful works of darkness (Eph. 5:11), some occupying symbolic positions of course, and all the world's a stage, popped out of the Nephilitic woodwork to give me a virtual roasting. On cue, they duly informed me how stupid, illiterate, unlearned, careless, illogical and so on I was. I immediately conceded I had made one error; I ASSumed that an extract from the WT article prohibiting going to Caesar for justice was the entire article. Fortunately, the bit that I had inadvertently omitted actually helped my case, rather confounding those scoundrels who had suggested I was being duplicitous. Well, with a little help from my friends, especially JT and AlanF (and thanks to the three dozen I do not mention), the unfruitful ones were seen off, and duly scurried away to refresh themselves at the spiritually-syphilitic pus-ridden paps of their Great Mother Whore of Babble-on, or to have breakfast. Ah, persecution, persecution!

Now that Dateline and Panorama have duly chimed in, as intended, it is an Appropriate Time for Focus to Act once again. Here is some fine spiritual food, then, straight from the mouth of Balaam's vehicle:

QUOTED EXTRACTS FROM THE WATCHTOWER OF NOVEMBER 15, 1973 pp703-4 QFR:

Do Paul's words at 1 Corinthians 6:1-7 mean that under no circumstances should a Christian take to court a case involving a fellow believer? -U.S.A. Here Paul was showing the Corinthian Christians the inconsistency of taking disputes between Christians before secular tribunals. The judges would be men who were not governed by the lofty principles of God's law and whose consciences were not trained through a study of his Word. As many of the judges at that time were corrupt and accepted bribes, Christians had little reason to believe that their judgment would be just. Paul referred to them as 'unrighteous men.' Were Christians to take their disputes before such men, they would be 'putting in as judges' men whom the congregation looked down upon as lacking integrity.

MESSAGE TO jW: Do not trust or involve LEGAL AUTHORITIES that are OUTSIDE THE CONGREGATION, as they lack integrity. That means Police, Courts, Enforcement Agencies, Social Services you understand we can't list them exhaustively.

problems arise in connection with business matters and the like. But differences of this nature ought to be settled within the congregation, for God's Word provides the needed guidelines and there are men in the congregation who are well grounded in the Bible.

MESSAGE TO jW: Settle disputes WITHIN THE CONGREGATION.

However, if a Christian refuses to correct a serious wrong when it is made clear to him by elders serving in judicial capacity in the congregation, such a one would be expelled. This is in line with Jesus' words: 'If he does not listen even to the congregation, let him be to you just as a man of the nations and as a tax collector.' (Matt. 18:17) Thus, for example, one who defrauded his Christian brother or who failed to provide materially for his wife and children would find himself outside the congregation if he did not repent. -1 Tim. 5:8. The injured party could thereafter decide whether legal action should be taken in an attempt to force the guilty one, now disfellowshiped, to rectify matters.

MESSAGE TO jW: Only AFTER the wrongdoer is EXCOMMUNICATED should legal action be considered against him (the next extract will explain why it is all to do with protecting the Watchtower's name!). It follows that if the wrongdoer is NOT EXCOMMUNICATED, there should be no legal action against him, and if he is excommunicated but then reinstated, perhaps the legal action should be dropped.

Of course, the injured party would want to take into consideration whether it would be worth the time and expense as well as whether the congregation could still come into disrepute by bringing to public attention the actions of one of its former members.

MESSAGE TO jW: SO EVEN AFTER THE GUILTY PERSON IS NO LONGER ONE OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, THE INJURED PARTY SHOULD THINK TWICE ABOUT TAKING LEGAL ACTION just in case the public found out and the CONGREGATION CAME INTO DISREPUTE. Watch how the last bit is reiterated for stress again and again in the coming extracts.

If the wronged Christian conscientiously felt that God's name would not be reproached and legal action was definitely needed, he would not necessarily be acting contrary to the spirit of Paul's counsel if he were to take to court one who was no longer a part of the Christian congregation. Jehovah God has permitted secular authority to serve as his instrument in bringing lawbreakers to justice, and in this case the one wronged would be availing himself of legal help after exhausting the intracongregational means to have the wrong corrected. -Rom. 13:3,4."

MESSAGE TO jW: SO EVEN AFTER THE GUILTY PERSON IS NO LONGER ONE OF JEHOVAHS WITNESSES, THE INJURED PARTY MUST MAKE VERY, VERY, VERY SURE THAT THE GOOD NAME OF THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES WAS NOT GOING TO BE SULLIED BY ANY LEGAL ACTION for that is what not necessarily be breaking Pauls commandment means. CLEARLY, A VERY HARD TEST TO PASS, ESPECIALLY AS THE NOW EXCOMMUNICATED PERSON MIGHT DELIBERATELY BRING IN OR PUBLICIZE THE CONNECTION WITH THE JEHOVAHS WITNESSES SO AS TO DISCOURAGE THE LEGAL ACTION! CATCH-22.

There may even be times when Christian brothers conscientiously feel that they could go to court with fellow believers. This might be to obtain compensation from an insurance company. In some countries the law may specify that certain matters have to be handled in a court, such as wills that may have to be probated by courts. But this does not create adverse publicity or bring reproach upon the congregation. In handling such legal matters that would not affect the congregation adversely, Christians can be governed by what they consider to be best under the circumstances.

MESSAGE TO jW: This narrow exception merely serves to underline that the OVERRIDING CRITERION for deciding whether or not to take a matter before a secular authority is whether or not the legal action COULD HAVE ANY ADVERSE EFFECT ON THE REPUTATION OF THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.

However, if any member of the Christian congregation, without regard for the effect of his action on the good name of the congregation, ignores the counsel from God's Word on this matter, such one would not be "free from accusation" as a Christian. He would not be one who has "a fine testimony from people on the outside" of the congregation. (Titus 1:6; 1 Tim. 3:7) He surely would not be an example for others to imitate, so this would affect the privileges that he might have in the congregation.

MESSAGE TO jW: WE WILL PUNISH YOU IF AS A RESULT OF YOUR LEGAL ACTION, HOWEVER JUSTIFIED IT MAY BE AND HOWEVER YOU HAVE BEEN WRONGED BY THE GUILTY PARTY, THE GOOD NAME OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES IS IN ANY WAY TARNISHED. You know anecdotally that sanctions, including social ones that are hard to define (there are degrees of shunning), usually go far beyond what is written and that even minor breaches of our diktats are severely punished. The unwritten laws always go farther.

SUMMARY OF OVERALL MESSAGE TO jW: IF IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY IT WILL HARM OUR WATCHTOWER'S REPUTATION, YOU MUST NOT TAKE LEGAL ACTION OR INVOLVE OUTSIDERS AGAINST SOMEONE WHO IS (AND EFFECTIVELY ALSO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN) ONE OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.

CODED MESSAGE TO jW: Of course we could not openly state that this Official Policy of, basically, only dealing with problems internally ALSO APPLIED TO CRIMINAL WRONGS - BUT WE NEVER SAID IT DID NOT APPPLY, EITHER! THINK WHY WE DID NOT, AND USE YOUR BIBLE-TRAINED CONSCIENCE. ANY OVERT STATEMENT OF THE UNIVERSALITY OF THE "NO OUTSIDERS!" RULE MIGHT BE TWISTED AND TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT AND USED AGAINST US BY APOSTATES, AND WE MIGHT EVEN BE ABLE TO BE SUED BY VICTIMS OR PROSECUTED BY THE STATE. WE MUST BE AS CAUTIOUS AS SERPENTS IN THIS WORLD RULED BY SATAN, you know!
    YOU HAD BETTER UNDERSTAND BEYOND ANY DOUBT THAT THE LIKELY DAMAGE TO THE REPUTATION OF THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES IF **CRIMINAL** CHARGES WERE BROUGHT AGAINST ONE OF THE BROTHERS AS A RESULT OF YOUR COMPLAINT TO SECULAR AUTHORITIES, WOULD BE FAR, FAR, FAR GREATER THAN THE DAMAGE DONE BY PUBLICITY FROM ADVERSE A CIVIL ACTION.
    ENOUGH HAS BEEN SAID.

WHAT IS TRULY IN THE MIND OF THE G.B. CLASS
    FIRSTLY, we effectively PROHIBIT going to Caesar's Court to obtain redress for a civil wrong committed by a jW, as we place pre-conditions upon it that are virtually impossible to meet. Firstly, we say that the injured jW must wait until the offending jW is excommunicated. But this done, how could the injured jW possibly guarantee that the Watchtower's name will not be sullied in a civil action, when the other party (now no longer a jW, and arguably with a grudge against the Society for having been expelled) could deliberately drag the Watchtower's name into it or give the jW vs. jW aspect of it publicity afterwards (an intelligent course, if that would discourage the legal action)? Only by not involving outside authorities at all.
    SECONDLY, we can rely on jW CHILDREN being unaware of the subtle distinction between going to Caesar's Court to obtain redress for a civil wrong committed by a jW, and going to Caesar's Police to obtain redress for a criminal wrong committed by a jW. Our jW children are much more isolated and the flow of information to them is controlled as far as is possible.
    THIRDLY and consequently, jW CHILDREN, THE FEW ODD EXCEPTIONS EXCLUDED, WILL NOT WHISTLEBLOW TO THE POLICE OR TO SOCIAL SERVICES. SO WE HAVE ACHIEVED THE DOUBLE OBJECTIVE WE WILL AVOID BOTH THE BAD PUBLICITY (which would reduce Cult Income) THAT A FLOOD OF THESE CASES WOULD BRING, AND WE WILL AVOID THE LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST OURSELVES (which would reduce Cult Wealth) THAT AN EXPLICIT POLICY PROHIBITING jWs FROM INVOLVING THE POLICE WOULD BRING.
    FOURTHLY, ANY CASES THAT SLIP THROUGH, OUR DAMAGE-LIMITATION DESIGN AND ON-THE-GROUND TEAM WILL ENSURE RESULTS IN THE MUD STICKING ONLY TO LOCAL ELDERS, AND NEVER TO BROOKLYN OR TO POLICY.
    FIFTHLY, ONCE HIS LOCAL CONGREGATION (WE HAD NO HAND IN IT AT ALL, OF COURSE) DF THAT TRAITOROUS BOWEN (OF COURSE, NOT FOR WHISTLEBLOWING, WE HAVE ALL THIS WORKED OUT) WE WILL CALL HIM AN APOSTATE, BRING THE FULL WEIGHT OF SHUNNING AGAINST HIM, SILENCE THE EARS OF ALL jWs TO HIM, AND PROVE HIS BIAS TO THE PRESS: "HE HOLDS A GRUDGE AGAINST US FOR HIS FELLOW jWs EXPELLING HIM FOR HIS GRAVE MISCONDUCT IN OTHER AREAS, FOR WHICH ACTION HE IS TRYING TO DISCREDIT US." THE WRITING STAFF AND MEDIA OFFICE ALREADY HAVE THE ARTICLES AND PRESS RELEASES COMPLETED. THAT BIT ABOUT "SELF-AGGRANDIZING AND SEEKING PERSONAL GLORIFICATION" HAS TO BE CHANGED, THOUGH, AS THE R&F WON'T UNDERSTAND IT - "SHAMEFUL SELF-PUBLICIST" IS SIMPLER AND IT TOO HAS THE RIGHT IRONIC TINGE (i.e. IT APPLIES TO OURSELVES A MILLION TIMES MORE APTLY!)
    SO ARE WE CLEVER, OR ARE WE CLEVER? ALL WE HAVE YET TO DO IS FIGURE OUT HOW TO SHUT THIS GOD-DAMNED INTERNET THING DOWN, NOW.
    OH, DID THAT LOWLY WOMAN SAY THESE SILENT LAMBS CLAIM TO BE SUFFERING? NOT OUR PROBLEM - SATAN IS IN CHARGE OF THIS WORLD. AND WE DO NOT HAVE TWO WITNESSES TO THE SAME INCIDENT, SO IT NEVER HAPPENED AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERNED. WE DO NOT GO BEYOND THE THINGS THAT ARE WRITTEN. WE'LL LEAVE IT TO JEHOVAH. WICKEDNESS IS TIED UP IN THE HEART OF A CHILD, SO THEY PROBABLY DESERVED IT, OR ASKED FOR IT, OR ARE MAKING IT ALL UP, OR ARE LOOKING FOR (SHOCK, HORROR) MONEY!

WHAT IS IN THE MIND OF FOCUS
    The blood of the tens certainly, hundreds probably, of thousands of Silent Lambs lies at the ALTAR OF THE WATCHTOWER and of the filthy F IEND CLASS and G.B. CLASS and the far wider PEDOPHILE-ENABLING CLASS who continue to serve it. As I stated 500 days ago: PEDOPHILES ARE TO THE WATCHTOWER AS FLIES ARE TO HONEY.

Some background reading for the Swine Class (and others):

PEDOPHILES are to WTS as flies are to honey?
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=3035&site=3

F iend borrows technique from NAZI-defenders
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=3075&site=3

A New Nail in "FRIEND"'s COFFIN ;-)
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=3088&site=3

They SLAUGHTER KIDS in JWdom, don't they, Mom?
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=3102&site=3

More Tips for KID-MURDER (special for F iend)
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=3759&site=3

JW PEDOPHILES Expose Themselves on Panorama
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=32300&site=3

REFUTING & HAMMERING JW-Defenders on BBC
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=32306&site=3

Attn: *SILENTLAMBS*! ONE IN TEN mJW a PEDO!
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=32459&site=3

http://www.silentlambs.org
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/audiovideo/programmes/panorama/newsid_2114000/2114320.stm
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/cta/progs/panorama/latest.ram
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/audiovideo/programmes/panorama/live_forums/newsid_2124000/2124808.stm
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/cta/progs/02/forum/panorama/jehovah15jul.ram

http://www.freeminds.org/history/part1.htm
    http://www1.tip.nl/~t661020/wtcitaten/part1.htm
    http://localsonly.wilmington.net/jmalik/TheList.zip
    http://www.concordance.com/watchtower.htm

--
    Focus
    (Bringing the Watchtower A Little Closer to Armageddon Class)

• dmouse
    dmouse

Er, like, WOW!

Excellent points all round.

We are not worthy!

• sf
    sf

Whew! What a Relief it is to WITNESS your presense today sir.

You have no idea, really. Or, maybe you do. Is it 'soup'...YET, Focus?

{{{{{big hugs}}}}}}

Incidently, do you, uh, yahoo? Would you ever yahoo with me? Or at least consider it?

Love, sKally

• Focus
    Focus

dmouse:

sKally:
    Howdy again, amd hugs back! How're things a-waggin' for you?

What a Relief it is to WITNESS your presense today

No, no, you need TWO Witnesses, and for the SAME ACT. Haven't you read the "Collected Jerks of Gnaw, Prance, Henchman and Jackass"?

And what's this "sir" stuff?? Sir don Quixote, maybe.

I don't yahoo, MSN, AOL, IM, ICQ or cross-dress: sorry!

If I can find a chat that protects my IP (unique 32-bit Internet address ID, as you know) from pretty much everyone, we'll use it: I am as keen as you are for dialog. Alternatively, I know how we can chat with a lag of just a couple of minutes on Usenet, almost surely free from snoopers. Or email me at [email protected] when the urge seizes you. I'll be gentle.

--
    Focus
    ("Almost Human" Class)

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

Focus, I have been reading some of your old posts, they are very well researched and I appriciate your style of calling a spade a spade.

Thanks

Brainfloss

• Focus
    Focus

Focus, I have been reading some of your old posts, they are very well researched and I appriciate your style of calling a spade a spade. Thanks

Thank you, Brainfloss. You may not be the first who has made this observation.

On jehovahs-witness.net (or .com) you are seeing only about 1-2 % of my online work. Much of the rest was on "predecessor" (unconnected) boards, in usenet articles (with 'X-No-Archive: yes' set, as happened with my portal to MIT's nymserver) and anonymously as contributions to websites, including the looong list of (failed) Watchtower predictions and "nonsenses" as featured on Randy Watters' freeminds website (and many others) - googlelink: Prominent Bethelite.

However, my work bears the gift of inciting Watchtower apologists (including those still in denial about their status, or who believe it is smart to troll), who do not like it when some particular spades are called spades, into attacking me.

If you are progressing through posts of mine from yesteryear, you may have reached the point when you want to be a good cHRISTIAN and warn such unfruitful works of darkness (the "Eph. 5:11" Class) that I don't take prisoners.

__

Focus

("Quite funny that the "h" was taken out of "Pedophiles" in the thread title etc., so as to keep it off the search engines - now, it is seen I was correct" Class)

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

I think the reason for "pedopiles" was more likely because of Two Marthreenis, in stead of a conspiracy. Or a lack of spellcheck.

• Focus
    Focus

lol, but no.

The conspiracy theories some people come up with... really...

__

Focus

("" Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit