So Simple

by ICHING 5 Replies latest jw friends

• ICHING
    ICHING

A couple of real simple questions:

Do you believe Jehovahs Witnesses are:

A) A religion?

B) A worldwide organisation of volunteer labor for a Brooklyn based book publishing companies board of fascists?

What do you think is more important to the Governing Body of Jehovahs Witnesses:

A) others?

B) themselves?

Who is to decide what you should and shouldn't, think, say or do:

A) A Brooklyn based book publishing companies board of fascists?

B) Yourself?

That is how simple this issue is and if you answered A to any of the above - I say this with utmost sincerity - SEEK HELP NOW.

ICHING

Edited by - iching on 12 March 2001 4:28:40

• larc
    larc

Well Iching,

I have been out for 35 years, probably longer than you have lived. I think you will get over your acid hate after awile.

Question 1. Yes, they are a religion. No, they are not fascists.

Question 2. The GB thinks of both, themselves and others. They are misguided, but not evil in the true sense of the word as you imply.

Question 3. Should you think for yourself - It depends on the person. Some can and want to - some don't want to.

• ICHING
    ICHING

After 35 years you're still in pretty bad shape larc.

ICHING

• jelly
    jelly

Question 1: They are a religion, not necessarily a healthy one but they are one never the less.
    Question 2: The governing body thinks of the organization before it thinks of anything else. Its the 'my country right or wrong attitude' that causes them to do so many stupid things.
    Question 3: I think for myself, and thats why you may not agree with me.
    jelly

• larc
    larc

Actually Iching,

I am in real good shape. I think they are full of shit, but it doesn't bother me any more.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Iching,

The questions are couched in prejudiced language, so that their evenhanded sincerity must be doubted.

When you say :SEEK HELP NOW, were you shouting? and from where do you recommend this help come?

Ozzie (work out your own salvation with fear and trembling class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit