Being shunned only increases my certainty that the WBT$ is a cult

by punkofnice 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your better off away from them Punk..

..If They Get The Chance.....They`ll Suck Your Soul From You..

......................JW SOUL SUCKERS..

.....Image result for Soul Suckers

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Even though we expect it and know why they are doing it...it still sucks!! I'm sorry Punk.

It's truly unjust! They hold their love on a string like a yo yo...give you a bit of it and then pull it up again.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Flipper - Yes. A criminal organisation they truly are

OUTLAW - Haha...where did you find that picture of me?

TSIA - Conditional love is so fragile. I wonder if they're capable of feeling love at all. Perhaps they're just numb.

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy
    Mister punk, you've gained virtual family here, and you're always welcome at mine for a cuppa or an ale.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    DHofH - Why, thank you.
  • TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Only once fully shunned you can pretend that you are 100 % outside of the JWs' cult, a sine qua non condition to realize to the full the shameful and vile side of the JW.org which is using with an obsessive compulsive disorder the name of God in Hebrew language in order to give an odor of sanctity to their multimillionaire firm.

Being shunned by some members of my own family I know what I am talking about. But I feel much, much and much better that way

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    tFA - their multimillionaire firm

That's the truth. It's what hurts...that they shun me in favour of their multimillionaire firm that will suck them dry and spit them out.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Punk!!..

It`s only natural to want to be with your family even if they are JWs..

I`ve always felt a little drained at the end of a visit.

Just being around them sucked a bit of life/energy out of me..

.........I Think It`s The WBT$ Negativity..

.......JW`s HAVE LEARNED TO LIVE WITH..

...........Image result for dark cloud over your head

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    OUTLAW5 minutes agoLOL!!@Punk!!..
    It`s only natural to want to be with your family even if they are JWs..
    I`ve always felt a little drained at the end of a visit.
    Just being around them sucked a bit of life/energy out of me..

Yes. Isn't it terrible to see the delusion they're in and have to suffer it in silence. Just one word that they construe as being negative to their chosen god (the governing body), immediately shuts them down. It's very tiring.

• talesin
    talesin

I agree with the premise of the OP.

The ONLY reason shunning works with some individuals who are aware of TTATT, is the emotional blackmail. The pain of losing all your family, is very real. In my case, the shunning only made me more disgusted with the cult, and my family members who shun me. Same as you.

And the pain is there. Some folks on the forum have said they moved on, and very happy with no family. That is hard to wrap my head around (though I believe those individuals - key word "INDIVIDUALS" - their feelings are just as valid as mine), because the loss of my family, and the ability to visit what I call "down home" (the family home in the country), still hurts.

I'm glad to see you posting, and venting and helping others! It's good to see you're still in fighting form, and makes me feel very "blue" ,,,,,, you know, my fav. colour is indigo! Keep on keepin' on, bro!

xxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit