Ex-getuigen in Nederland?

by Vivamus 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Hi!

Ik ben zeer benieuwd om ex getuigen te ontmoeten.

Viv.

• avengers
    avengers

Hey Vivamus. I'm from Holland. Nice to hear from a country fellowman.

Let me translate

Hi!

Ik ben zeer benieuwd om ex getuigen te ontmoeten.

I am very anxious to meet ex witnesses.

Viv.

Me too. So what's up?

• SYN
    SYN

Hi Vivamus!

Ik ben ook nogal benieuwd om ex getuigen te ontmoeten hier onder in Zuid Afrika - maar het is so bietjie van 'n probleem, want daar is net een wat ek so ver gekry het hier onder!

I'm also pretty anxious to meet ex-witnesses - but it's a bit of a problem, because I've only found ONE so far down here in South Africa!

'n Warm welkom aan almal van die Nederlands!

A warm welcom to everyone from the Netherlands!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Hey everyone!

Sorry about a Dutch bit, rather rude of me not to translate.

Well, I am from the Netherlands, have been a witness for about seven years (got in at 17) and have been disfellowshipped five months ago. I have met just ONE ex-witness in all that time, and I would really like to meet more of you out there.

I have also decided of _not_ letting seven years of bible study according to JW go down the drain, and am therefore writing my masters thesis about JW. Really, the things I learn, part of me is still amazed at my own blindness at the time. So, you could say that I have truly turned into an apostate.

Feel free to e-mail me, and that also goes for you out there who are _not_ from this beautiful country called the Netherlands.

Viv.

• jwsons
  • roybatty
    roybatty

Do any of you folks happen to know Terrence or Keith Jones? I believe they were/are from the Hague area.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Sorry no, don't know them.

• roybatty
    roybatty

After reading these posts, I have a sudden urge for some greasy potatoes with mayonnaise. :)

• fulano
    fulano

Patatje oorlog!!

• fulano
    fulano

Vivamus you've got mail...beetje laat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit