Welcome to Uncle Onion

by Thirdson 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Uncle Onion,

I replied to one of your posts and didn't realize that you are actually new to this board...well known elsewhere though. I remember your wonderful posts on your letter writing to the WTS that were published on Witnet. I think your posts were among the most challenging ever to get past the mods on Obed's old board.

I glad you are here and welcome. I look forward to your challenging posts here.

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

• Simon
    Simon

yes, hi Uncle Onion...your reputation precedes you !

• Prisca
    Prisca

I remember the "other Uncle" from Witnet's last days online. Yes, he certainly just scraped past the censors, lol.

Welcome to the DB, Uncle Onion.

• uncle_onion
    uncle_onion

Hi all

Thanks for the welcome. I have been a lurker here for some time and I thought that it was about time that I gave an opinion on some things!

The onion

(Thirdson I have lost your e mail address)

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Welcome, Uncle. Glad to have you here. I always enjoyed your posts on Witnet.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Welcome Uncle Onion,

Your posts always made me cry..

• uncle_onion
    uncle_onion

why did they make you cry? Was I that bad?

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Welcome Uncle Onion,
    Now all my senses are titillated. Looking forward to your enlightening posts!
    TW

• uncle_onion
    uncle_onion

Thanks again. I did post a few times as "Hose bracket" but that was because I thought that this was a "pucka" dub site and I thought that I may be recognised.

• TR
    TR

Ah, yes, hosebracket! I remember some good info from the hose. Welcome, Uncle!

TR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit