SWEET SAMANTHA

by QUEENIE 2 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

YOUR BODY has been found BUT NOT your killer..I am not your moma but ache just the same---Your little friend the only wtness to the awful crime now must live with the awful memory and that monster is still on the loose....Amantha is at peace now and will not have to live here on earth with the memory of his touch and all the stuff that goes with being sexually touch by that YUCKY male person and then being murdered and they say when we die we all go to heaven?? Does this include the hispanic rapist / murder when he dies--Makes one go hummmmm??? I have been accused of being a racist because I made a racial observation based on fact but I sure aint a RAPIST MURDERER--but I have been abused and raped and it is awful and sometimes to awful to live with the MEMORIES -- I AM SURE YOU ARE BEING MISSED Samantha and forever cuz you R so sweet !!!!...QUEENIE

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

This just breaks my heart.The poor little girl apparently fought like crazy (skin under her fingernails) It sickens me to think what her last thoughts where!!

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

RUBY TUESDAY --- yes I am sickened also--crying for MOMMY and GOD to help her too...I wish I had your E-MAIL cuz someone sent me a gorgeous picture with the song I will always love you and I could fwd it to you..prsonally my nails aint that long but I sure can kick hard and my grip for chocking is okay in a tight (self defence they call it) PEACE queenie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit