Children of God know what to do.

by Bleep 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Bleep
    Bleep

Jehovahs people pay the authorities taxes. They do not go to war but the churches unite with the military. Its too bad those bishops can not control the men that have a vow of celebacy. They should be able to marry the nuns.

Oh i forgot this should be about the witnesses (locusts of the earth). They are the ones that are pests and will not keep quiet, why would they be quiet about bringing pedophiliacs and other preditors to justice.

The court system is not perfect, many many people are beating the system including that 80 year old man i was saw in the news.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Children of God know what to do.

Your title was right on target. They don't need an org to tell them what to do. 'Course, jw's don't know that they are gods children, so they follow those old geezers in ny. Dam, i can't change the color.

SS

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Hi Bleep,

Oh i forgot this should be about the witnesses (locusts of the earth).

I don't believe that is true at all, I don't consider JW's locusts of the earth.. I genuinly feel very sorry, and have pity for them...

As for the rest of your statement, I have no problem discussing the catholic church either...

Jehovahs people pay the authorities taxes.

A.) So do Catholics.

They do not go to war but the churches unite with the military.

B.) You got that one, I disagree with the Catholics and other christian religions on this one as well.. I agree with the WT on this one!

Its too bad those bishops can not control the men that have a vow of celebacy. They should be able to marry the nuns.

C.) Yeah, I believe that they should be allowed to marry as well. Of course, your statement is hypocritical, because the witnesses are having a problem controlling their 'flock' as well, and although celibacy isn't the issue, paedophilia is..

One part of your statements that I completely disagree with as you have yet to be prove your claim -- Where is the proof that the JW's are Jehovah's People? In fact, if you claim they are his people, why is HE having a hard time controlling HIS people, and ALLOWING his people to commit Paedophilia? At least the Catholics, who according to your claim, are not chosen by god, and are mere men who are having problems.. Why is JEHOVAH having similiar problems with his 'claimed' chosen people? I don't understand why JEHOVAH would allow his people to be giving him such a bad name?

Edited by - itsjustlittleoldme on 18 July 2002 19:24:55

• Bleep
    Bleep

I dont have to look very far to know who Gods people are.

How do I know they are?:

Those that take time every week to learn about Gods requirements and fundamental principles would help.

Not going to war could be a big part of being Gods chosen ones and being like preciouse jems. There were a few good people like Job that were blessed with health and riches.

Being united and having the same meetings throughout the earth. All this being a free service. You dont see our elders or speekers making a huge profit for services.

Its just so sad to see Exjws trying to come up with something better and spending way too much time finding fault with the rightious. Puts me to mind of Satan trying to make me cry over spilled milk if I do something bad. Jehovah will forgive if you want it.

Good Bye all and have a good summer.

Ps. Try not to cry over spilled milk.

• Lieu
    Lieu

Those that take time every week to learn about Gods requirements and fundamental principles would help.

These folks are found in every religion....and yes, JW requirements and priciples with a "twist"....Its hard to force people back under the Mosaic Law, isn't it? You do realise that Christ taught us what God taught him to say? If Christ gave only TWO Commandments (well actually three with the memorial) for everyone to follow....it kinda makes God's requirements and principles pretty easy to understand and follow.

Learning? Could you explain the corrolation between Moses, Aaron, Jah and Christ? Discuss the book of Ephesians? So, why was Abraham the only person to be called God's friend? Really, what have you learned?

Not going to war could be a big part of being Gods chosen ones and being like preciouse jems. There were a few good people like Job that were blessed with health and riches

Job wasn't an Israelite. You do know that, don't you? Interesting that the most faithful person Satan could find was not from the nation of Israel.

Being united and having the same meetings throughout the earth. All this being a free service. You dont see our elders or speekers making a huge profit for services.

If you have ever lived in another country, you would know this is not true. The study article for Sunday would be very different in Africa than in the US. Nothing is free, just wait until they do the accounts summary at the end of the month.

Its just so sad to see Exjws trying to come up with something better and spending way too much time finding fault with the rightious. Puts me to mind of Satan trying to make me cry over spilled milk if I do something bad. Jehovah will forgive if you want it.

I'm glad that some people have proclaimed themselves to be self-righteous. Holy and sanctified are we? Got any proof? Are you "Holiness", "Adventists", or JW?

• mr party
    mr party

hi bleep. i agree with no killing/war, despite the bible. for the other stuff, theirs always two sides to a debate, for me, i was depressed and just burned out, to much time and commitment and after 25 years i said, thats it and walked out. that was 2 years ago and since then i have made two real best friends and many other good friends, i'v got involved in adventure/fun groups and have summer bbqs and other partys. Satan has sucked me in so deep now, that if i decided to come back, it would be a big challenge. all that depression and time commitment, having to give up my friends, i just don't see myself going back. 'mr party a child of god'

• searcher
    searcher

Hi Bleep

Children of God?

Do you believe the words of Jesus Or of Men?

Read Matt 24: 23,24

Mark 13: 21,22

Luke 17: 23

What does JESUS say about men who say He is HERE?

Who are the ONLY people saying He is HERE?

Are you going to believe MEN or JESUS?

Would the Children of God go against Jesus' word in the Bible?

Searcher

• Satanus
    Satanus

Bleep

Do you think god lives in an org? In which orgs did he live prior to russel? Remember that russel got his stuff from the adventists. The adventist movement was started by that baptist layman who predicted the end to come in 1844 (forgot his name, miller?). As i said, he was a baptist. The baptists are one branch off the anabaptist movement. The anabaptists came out of the reformation. The reformation was a split from the catholic church. The catholic church developed from one branch of 3rd century christianity, especially the paulian type. In which orgs did god dwell previously to russel?

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit