Good Question

by Joseph_Muth 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Joseph_Muth
    Joseph_Muth

Dear Outoftheorg:

Satan tempted Jesus (without success). Peter , all the other disciples with some success. All of us in ways known and unknown have fallen into Satan grasp.

All religions, and people have all the same problems that the organization has. The thing with Jehovahs Witnesses is their claims, and their hypocrisy. Jehovah may well use the organisation for his purposes, but right now it seems that, they that are standing are about to fall. I say that he may, because he used sin ridden Israel for his purposes, and it was at this point worst the the organization is today (but in the future?).

We have a responsibility, to look at all things that are presented to us, and judge whether they are right or wrong. You have the freedom to use what ever standard you choose. That is the free will that God gave us. Christian freedom in my opinion is based on the Bible.

We can Judge the actions of a group, but we have to be careful about judging the individuals in the group. Only God can do that (if we judged Paul by his actions we would have been wrong).

When I was a JW I thought that end would come, and we would be in the new order now. With that humbling experience, I have stopped trying to out guess God, and other humans. The logic I use is perfect, but I rarely have all the information.

That is why Christian Freedom is such a heavy responsibility. And the reason most people want others to direct them ( most people are lazy, cowards). Thats why I thank God for Raymond Franz and his two books. I dont worship Ray or even know whether he is 100% right. All I know is that he, and his works are the best guide I have right now. They have given me insight, and understanding about where, and why I find myself where I am today.

You are right about all the things you see in the organization. And there are thousands of News people, other Religious leaders, bitter vengeful people, right minded people, and above all God him self, that are bringing to light the spiritual, mental, and sexual abuses that the organization has done.
    The internet is something that Jehovahs Witnesses have tried to curb, as we can see its the lives blood of their enemies.But, many of the people on both sides have lost sight of is LOVE. Many people I know are doing what the organization tried to do and failed, destroy themselves

I hope this has helped, I am sure that I have not solved the problem. But with so few day in a life, we need peace, joy, and a real honest, personal relationship, with God and his Son.

Agape
    Joe

• Carmel
    Carmel

Joe,

Glad to see another XJUU claiming to be an expert on ALL religions. Where do the dubbies get all their experiance with ALL religions? I don't ever remember anything that REALLY explored the other religions, only one-sided diatribe! Where did you become an expert Joe?

carmel

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Uh yeah. Well you keep trying, maybe you will solve the problem.

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Please stop using dad and I as an excuse to not go out and enjoy all the wonderful things we've given you. Just as parents don't expect their children to sit around and talk to them all the time while ignoring all the wonderful birthday/Christmas/whatever presents that they've just spent a large amount of money to buy. If we didn't want you to go out and enjoy all those things we wouldn't have made them.

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Joseph_Muth-

You look a lot like Richard Dawson.

• detective
    detective
    (if we judged Paul by his actions we would have been wrong).

Presumably a typo?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit