Special mssg for Ted Jaracz & his spooks

by Nathan Natas 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

In 1878 Ted Jaracz' predecessor, Charlie T. Russell, whipped himself into a frenzy of self-righteous expectation and led a cluster flock of his friends and associates out onto the streets to stand expectantly on the Sixth Street Bridge in Pittsburgh dressed in white robes waiting to be caught up into heaven. Nothing happened, but Charlie lacked the stones to jump off that bridge into the Allegheny river and call Jesus' bluff.

Now hard times have hit the 'Tower: contributions (the parasites' life blood) are down, and "Da Boss" is getting ready to whack off about a thousand Brothas and Sistas and cast them adrift to fend for themselves in the cold cruel worldly world.

May I respectfully suggest that there is A BETTER WAY?

Ted and the rest of his Siesta Amigos of the Governing Body are old and decrepit. I know Ted is - I saw him on BBC's Panorama. Other GB members are permanent residents of the infirmary. Face it: their "earthly temples" have fallen into disrepair, their bowels have betrayed them.

Boys, isn't it time you thought long and hard about relocating yourselves to your heavenly mansions?

Surely the glory awaiting you there is more tempting than hanging around to see what the 2003 model year colostomy bags look like, isn't it?

Get out the white robes, mix up some Crystal Frost Kool Aid (Grape might stain the robes), and and show some leadership!

Or is it true what they say - that , "All the old fruit-bags want to serve at the right hand of Jesus Christ, but none of them want to die."?

There is one problem, of course - word is that Fred Franz is gonna kick your faggy ass next time he sees you!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 17 July 2002 16:33:43

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 17 July 2002 16:44:45

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

LMAO Nathan!

Excellent point, and painfully accurate.

Why do the WTBTS leaders not want to die?

First, because they savor the authority with which they are able to lord over MILLIONS globally who center their lives, course of action, and how they exist based on what these GB members say.

Next, they enjoy being condescending and haughty to others. ( Reference Ted Jaracz's snippet in the Panorama program)

Last, the WTBTS is a large revenue-generating publishing corporation, powered by mind-controlled slave labor. Why would the leaders want to give that up when they are wheeled around on a pedestal?

Or, if you believe as I do, they are AFRAID.

Afraid of dying. Why? Because they do not believe their own bullshit propaganda they market to millions as "The Truth".

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Reborn2002,

Why don't you get off the couch and do something about it?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

FredHall-

<makes petting motion with hand>

Nice kitty. Good kitty.

As I have explained previously, I AM proactive about it. In the year since my departure from the Jehovah's Witness CULT, I have successfully aided 6 people out of the organization, and have shown information to COUNTLESS others to ensure they are NEVER ensnared by this corrupt religion.

MEOWWWWWW

• LDH
    LDH

To my knowledge, there is only one spook on the GB.

The rest are honkies.

LMAO Jason!

Lisa

• SYN
    SYN

Well, with all that "enlightenment" they receive from the Angels or Christ (what is the status on that right now? Has there been New Light on where they get the Light from again?) it's not surprising.

Maybe they are very well aware of the oblivion that awaits them at the end of their days.

Hell, if Charlie and his followers had jumped, we wouldn't have our little 6,000,000 problem today, now would we ?

• Francois
    Francois

Hey LDH, tell it like it is girl. And you know the spook they got on the GB, he got bad teef. I thought all the brothas had good teef. What B wif this Brown black person, huh?

f

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Ha ha ha ha ha

Good post. The poor borg is losing its control. So sad....

Will

• teejay
    teejay

>> mix up some Crystal Frost Kool Aid (Grape might stain the robes), and and show some leadership!

You had me rolling w/ this post, Nate!! Too funny, too on point.

The heat's being turned up. Maybe they'll take you up on your offer, and wouldn't that be a pity?

• scumrat
    scumrat

Hey Nathan:

I couldn't stop laughing when i read your post. you surely have jehovah's spirit as you speak truth!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit