Very Offensive Statement Directed To JW Parents-Watchtower 4/15/2015 Page 11 Paragraph 9

by JW GoneBad 52 Replies latest watchtower bible

• millie210
    millie210

Billy the Ex Bethelite - that was excellent!

Too bad there is not an excellent button. I would have used it.

• oppostate
    oppostate
    The truth never came first in the life of such young ones.

How misleading! The "truth" did actually come first in their lives.

They saw the "lies" of the WTS and the fanatical example of their parents, elders, and spiritual reading material providers and decided that "bullsh¡t" wasn't going to control their futures.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane
    This "survey" never happened. It's another total fabrication from the Witch Tower...
  • oppostate
    oppostate
    This "survey" never happened. It's another total fabrication

I'd take into consideration Cedars yearly survey rather than this sham JW Survey at the hands of the WT religious corporate lackeys.

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

I couldn't help but to give a snort of irritation when the footnote was read saying that if they were "mature" and met the "scriptural" qualifications then even teenage brothers could be appointed.

That is reassuring. After all if they are dunked at six, there is no reason they cant make MS by ten and elder by fifteen!

Dumb-asses!!

I guess the fifty years I spent on the hamster wheel just wasn't long enough, or my nose wasn't brown enough, or I didn't give enough green hand shakes or whatever the heII it was. Thank god I finally got smart and DISENGAGED and quit chasing the carrot!

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    We spoke to elder from... Africa. Europe...and um... hogwarts...and parmastan....and places. And all these brother from all these various places gave one singular vague general assertion.... BULLSHIT. Liars. There was no survey. This was elementary propaganda on the same level of the may money broadcast. Lacking any validity.
  • MagicMItchJensen
    MagicMItchJensen
    If your attending the Kingdom Hall Meetings very few of us were asking the young ones to step up and pull our weight, we enjoyed doing all the work. If their going to lie, they might as well tell as big of lies as they can! I swear in several Congos, very few young ones were approached or even groomed(not like a pedophile's grooming) to do more things. They were too busy drinking at parties on their downtime, busy on judicial committees and faking Field Service and Regurgitating the Same Shitty Talks Outlines for decades, no time to help the youth!
  • MagicMItchJensen
    MagicMItchJensen

My point young brothers, DON'T BE AFRAID THEIR GOING TO ASK YOU TO BE TRAINED AS A ELDER!" THEY ARE TOO FRICKEN LAZY TO WORRY ABOUT YOU, TOO LAZY MY DEAR FRIENDS! YOUNG ERIC WAS TOO BUSY TO TRAIN THREE YOUNG BROTHERS IN OUR KINGDOM HALL BECAUSE ELDER ERIC SPENT ALL HIS TIME PLAYING "WORLD OF WARCRAFT", "CALL OF DUTY" AND ALL THOSE NASTY GREEK AND ROMAN BLOODY GAMES, HE WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST HIPOCRITES AND STILL IS TEACHING AT THE KINGDOM HALL I STOPPED ATTENDING, HIS WIFE IS WORKING FULL-TIME(SURVIVOR OF CANCER, SHE WANTED CHILDREN AND HE SAID 'AM I NOT A BIG ENOUGH CHILD FOR YOU?) SHE COMPLAINED TO THE BODY WHO JUST REPEATED WHAT SHE SAID BACK TO HER LITTLE ERIC. ERIC IS STILL WORKING 18 HOURS A WEEK WHILE SHE WORKS FULL-TIME AND SUFFERS FROM THE CANCER, GOT TO LOVE THE ORG!

HOW'S THAT FOR ELDER'S KEEPING THINGS SECRET?

AFTER STEPPING DOWN FROM ELDERHOOD-SCHMELDERHOOD, I NEVER LOOKED BACK!

• Lemonp
    Lemonp

I just laughed to myself and corrected them in my mind... Men in their 20's and 30's have had it beaten into them that they will never get old!

Now seeing that they are parents themselves, the elders who told them that "it might be tomorrow" dying of age, their parents dying... they realise that its all a joke.

• Splash
    Splash

Who is it who provides the elders for the congregations?

*** w11 6/15 p. 25 par. 3 “Have Regard for Those Who Are Working Hard Among You” ***
    "How do you view the “gifts in men” whom God through Christ has provided in your congregation?"

*** w10 9/15 p. 18 par. 8 Christian Unity Glorifies God ***
    "Jesus has provided “gifts in men” to help unify the congregation"

Maybe God and Christ are telling them something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit