PO will be DOA.

by SilentSniper 5 Replies latest jw friends

• SilentSniper
    SilentSniper

I hope you are reading this. I hold you responsible for messing with my family. I will not rest till i have send you to your early retirement in heaven. God can not help you this time. And you elders will regret every moment you were silent. Watch your backs. This is not a prank.

SilentSniper

• Prisca
    Prisca

If you are serious, I suggest you go into some counselling for anger management.

This DB is NOT the place for making death threats!

• TR
    TR

Believe me man, there's other ways to deal with problems.

TR

• ISP
    ISP

Hey Silentsniper........maybe reading some WT stuff would help

*** w99 10/15 14 Forgive From Your Heart ***
    Make Peace—Forgive
    14 What does it really take to forgive when you have a problem with another Christian? Frankly, there is no one simple method, but the Bible offers helpful examples and realistic advice. A key recommendation—though not an easy one to accept and apply—is simply to forget the matter, to let it pass.

I think it would be good to make up and have the PO for a meal or something. Buying a gift might help.
    ISP

• Simon
    Simon

I understand how you feel SilentSniper - the things they do sometimes make us really angry and it would be nice sometimes to be able to do something about it. I don't think this is the thing to do though, however appealing it may seem because it plays into their hands and they'd use it for their own propaganda.
    Maybe you could tell us a bit more about your experiences? A lot of people have found that this helps.

• jelly
    jelly

Sniper: The best revenge is just being happy despite them. Really that is the most damaging thing to the society, to see people leave and become better adjusted, happier, adults. I understand that your life may be in a shambles now, and trust me I know it may have been due to your PO, but really the only solution is to try to move beyond thier petty and childish games. I know my advice may sound simplistic and I don't know your situation but talking about it will help, so I hope you air out your situation and you may find someone here with a similar experience.
    Jelly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit