Why are Battle Against Faith

by Jonathan Drake 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos

suffering, especially suffering during the last moments of life, has a special place in God's saving plan; it is in fact a sharing in Christ's passion and a union with the redeeming sacrifice which He offered in obedience to the Father's will.

That why the torturers of past apostates felt so good about their work, for they believed that the pain inflicted when tormenting someone to death actually shortened that one's time spend in purgatory, Torture, a "loving provision" like shunning, Faith on the March.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    Sorry Talesin, I hit the dislike button by mistake, I have fat fingers tonight, I meant to hit the like button.
  • LAWHFol
    LAWHFol
    "The only use for an atomic bomb is to keep somebody else from using one."
  • Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake

In support of the fact that religion purposely and knowingly would prefer and allow a person to suffer horrible slow deaths to terminal illness rather than a humane death by euthanasia:

According to Christian teaching, however, suffering, especially suffering during the last moments of life, has a special place in God's saving plan; it is in fact a sharing in Christ's passion and a union with the redeeming sacrifice which He offered in obedience to the Father's will.

The Varican's Declaration on Euthanasia, found here

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It's long. I highly recommend it for Jonathan Drake:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp4WUFXvCFQ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit