JW's Public Service Announcement

by StinkyPantz 9 Replies latest social current

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I'm sure I'm not the first to post this, but it's my first time seeing it. I thought the acting was classic! You just gotta see this, I never thought I'd see a Public Service Announcement from the Watchtower Society. So for anyone that missed it, here it is.

• Elders_Kid
    Elders_Kid

Now there is a waste of precious TV air time!!! It's one of those commercials that would remind me that I need to change the channel to find something interesting to watch.

By the way, when did they change their name to the "Christian Congregation of J-Dubs'?

EK

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I've seen it, not on TV but in their website. I think they are trying to be more like the Mormons.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Argh!!!! Ohhhhhhh Nooooooo! Look at all the people falling out of buildings!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Scully
    Scully

It's kind of ironic......

When we first started thinking about leaving the JWs, I mentioned to a dub friend that I "needed a vacation from The Truth(tm)". Her response was "Well, where else are you going to go??" I answered, kind of half-jokingly: "Maybe to the Mormons... they have much better commercials!"

Well, that was eight years ago. The WTS has finally started making commercials, and the Mormons STILL have better commercials than they do!

Love, Scully

• avengers
    avengers
    I think they are trying to be more like the Mormons.

Sorry, but I think this is a typo. The m should be left out!

• FREDDIESMITHII
    FREDDIESMITHII

Where is this ad? I didn't see any links.

• Gopher
    Gopher

I realize I'm 5 days late to the thread... But the link is found at http://www.jw-media.org/edu_videos/psa_02hi.htm

• Knotty_boy
    Knotty_boy

I bet that this commercial, will win Super Bowls "Americas favorite commercial" award!!!!!!!! xx(

• Searchin50
    Searchin50

They are trying to fool all the dubs, so they can say ( see we take care of kids )

makes me SICK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit