Anyone want to email Phil donahue about JWs?

by gypsywildone 6 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Phil is somehow deluded into thinking it was "courageous" for jw kids to stand there not saluting the flag. Anyone else want to enlighten him about what it was like to BE that kid?

[email protected]

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I wrote him a short note, thank you for the link.

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Okay gypsywildone, it is done. I have sent Phil a letter asking him if he realized that the religious organization that required these children to not salute the flag were they themselves involved with the UN, I also spoke of the suicide rate, and mentioned the cult word. I also let him know of the abuse coverups and media exposure that is happening right now.

Thanks for the link, I think that the more media exposure the Society gets the less power they will have over innocent people.

witchywoman

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Oh, and I asked him if he could do a show on the wtbts` hypocracy, that would be good should it actually happen.

witchy

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Good, because Phil is getting out of touch! He needs some info.

• larc
    larc

I sent Phil and email. I agreed that the kids were courgeous, I was one of them back after WWII when patriotism was running high. I went on to describe the more recent pedophile problem, mentioned the Dateline and the BBC program and gave the silentlambs site. I mentined that as a person who got an education at a Catholic University, Phil is, no doubt, sensitive to this issue.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

thanks for the address GypsyWildOne.......

People with exposure have not a clue as to the disservice they perform when they lend credibility to cults.......Obviously Mr. Donahue is also unaware that the WTS is listed as one of the owners of a company that produces technology for MILITARY APPLICATIONS and DEFENSE CONTRACTS.

this is as good as a slap in the face of the little JW kid standing there in embarassment....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit