Will Jacarz Be on C-SPAN?

by Francois 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

The BBC interview, I mean. Or maybe it will be on the BBC America? Or on the BBC shortwave world service? I'm standing here in my office bouncing up and down on one foot trying to find a way to see or hear that interview.

Any clues?

Francois

• SYN
    SYN

Francois, can't you stream it off JWD or BBC? That's how I watched it!

• Satanus
    Satanus

On emans thread 'watch it here' i explained how to download the thing, or most real player media w streambox. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=31756&site=3&page=1 Its in my second post on that page.

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 15 July 2002 13:26:24

• Francois
    Francois

Thanks for the link.

I stopped what I was doing just now and watched the whole thing.

It's been a long time since I've wept.

And those bastards wonder why we all left. I think I've mentioned here that I was involved for six years with a woman who had been abused for 8 years - between the age of 6 and 14 by a married couple, pioneers, and who had multiple personality disorder because of it. The British program I just watched did more to bring all that back to me than the Dateline program did. It was hard to bear then, it continues to be hard to bear. I'm so glad I got my daughter out. I'd kill the bastard that touched my daughter.

The woman I'm referring to was tettering on the brink. She didn't know if she should file suit or not. I think I'll get back in touch and urge her to do so. I want to see that needle-nosed Jaracrz bastard in the dock. I want to get close enough to spit on him. Even if I have to serve time for contempt. It will certainly be a most accurate ruling by the court that day.

Francois

• SYN
    SYN

That program brought me near tears too, seeing those helpless people being swept into the maw of the Tower like that, and how the Elders brushed off the pleas of that mother, and of course, how Jaracz just dismissed the whole issue with "we don't go past the things written".

• Simon
  • sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

If Jacarz comes on C-SPAN, I bet he is going to take the 5th just like other CEOs.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Francois

Yes you should get in touch with your friend...send her the link or invite her around to view it. There are plenty of people out there that may need to know that there are other voices who have spoken out, it may be difficult for some to be reminded of old hurts...but it would be good for her to have that choice. What do you think? Maybe we'll talk about it later tonight over dinner

I do think she may find comfort in knowing there are others who have had similar experiences to hers who have also suffered emotionally years after the abuse.

Beck

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 16 July 2002 1:1:48

• Francois
    Francois

Dinner was nice, wasn't it luvy? And we didn't waste too much time plotting the demise of Jacarz.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Dinner was sensational and the company was delicious...I mean, dinner was delicious and the company was sensational!

B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit