hi again

by airwlk149 2 Replies latest jw friends

• airwlk149
    airwlk149

hey guys what's up. i am on another friends computer..... :)

well, i wish i had time to visit in the chat..... but i don't. :(

stephanie is playing mind games with me, my mother won't leave me alone about going to the damn elders meeting, and my feet hurt from work.

also i can't have certain "worldly" people over my house because i do live with a jw sadly.

help me, this is my only thread to the normal outside world.

ps, what happened to naeblis?

love

katie

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Hi Katie. :)

I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate predicament with Stephanie and your mother.

As I told you before, I believe you are bringing some of this on yourself by allowing Stephanie to have any influence or interaction in your life. It is high time for you to move on and push that girl out of your life. You have more than enough stress with your family issues and the JW's, and do not need to add more burden.

Regarding Naeblis, he left the website for an undetermined amount of time to devote his energies into other matters, away from the Internet, and away from this discussion board.

I have made myself pretty scarce as of late too. I guess I discovered there is alot out there to enjoy in this world instead of sitting here venting 7 days a week about the pain and anguish the JW's brought down upon me in my childhood.

To live it up and enjoy your life is the best revenge.

Anyway, it was good to hear from you. I wish you well.

- Jason

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Hi, I'm kind of new. Why do the elders need to have a meeting with you?

If you feel like talking about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit