Hi from my Boston vacation..

by Princess 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

I just wanted to say a quick hi while on vacation! I am visiting my sister-in-law in Boston for a couple more days. So far, we are having a great time. We started out in Dover, New Hampshire visiting friends. While there we took a day trip to York, Maine and the kids swam in the Atlantic Ocean. Beautiful place and they had a ball. The next day we went to Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire and they stayed in the water all day while I sat in the sun. Yesterday we switched houses and are now with my sister-in-law in the Boston area. Today we went to an amusement park with an old train and went for a train ride. My son rode the different rides over and over while my daughter and I stayed on the carousel for an extended ride. She loves the carousel and had no interest in anything else.

Having tons of fun. Hi mom! Sorry I haven't sent you an email but I haven't had the opportunity.

See you!

Rachel

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hey, Rachel!! I saw this thread and thought "I wonder if Rachel knows someone else is in Boston". Then I saw it was you!

See you soon. We miss you and the kids.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Safe travelling .

Cheers, Ozzie

• DocBob
    DocBob

Hi Princess,

Glad you're enjoying your vacation. I live in Kittery, Maine. You must have passed right through here.

Bob

• Princess
    Princess

Hi everyone! Mom, the kids and I miss you guys too. Sorry we can't mee up this time JJ, too short a trip. Next time I want my husband to come along so we can really spend some time touring the area, so much to see.

I did pass right through Kittery. Maine is so beautiful, I wish we could have seen more than just a little snippet! I will be back to see more next time. Mulan wants to come too, we have roots in the area that she wants to check out.

Thanks Ozzie!

Rachel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit