how will panorama affect jehovahs witnesses?

by haujobbz 4 Replies latest jw friends

• haujobbz
    haujobbz

Do you think jehovahs witnesses churches will be safe.Will jws go to self defense classes.Will jws think it the government turning on them to fulfill bible prophecy.Will the jws be concerned about there kids at risk.Will it be all over the media.Will the jws change there policies.

• freeborg
    freeborg

Well would you answer the door to a JW now, many didnt to start with cant imagine anyone doing so now. The WTS will hope the rank and file stay put and hope the flames go out soon, the media will not drop this one now!!!!

• Ivor Hope
    Ivor Hope

I think the Kingdom Hall in Scotland may have it's windows broken and graffitti daubed on it by tomorrow!!
  • dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

JW's will not be affected directly, I don't believe. But indirectly they will. It will not be cozy working, living, and socializing with 'worldly birdfood' persons who have just discovered that pedophiles have been coming totheir door for over thirty years now.

I had to go to the police department to check on permits for demonstrations, and while there I was asked "Why is a JW picketing the JW convention?" Well, I was happy to tell him why. And he and the others who gathered around to hear said "You mean to tell me that while we are out in the streets risking our lives for these ***** These same **** were sending RAPISTS to our DOORS? TO OUR DOORS? "Your wife answering, with the kids playing ont he floor behind her, oh yeah!!"

There's a group of people who will never be JW's!!!!

Vaccination of the public is everything!!!! The supply of converts AND money will dry up and

Watchtower, it isn't just over---IT IS SOOOO OVER !!!!!

• SammyJoUK
    SammyJoUK

Wanted to add a little

We run a chat room on paltalk exposing the lies of the WT.. on there too are JW chat rooms. During the program, and for about 2 hours after it they were no where to be seen, no where.

When they did surface, they under took a stricter than usual rule. ANYONE who evern mentioned this program was bounced from the room, and eventually someone came out with the comment that I am sure most of us where expecting... and I quote,

"listen, we know the apostates lie, we know that Jehovah will protect us all.. All we have to do is keep bouncing these oposers and liers and we will be fine, we have nothing to fear, NONE OF US HAVE DONE ANYTHING WRONG".

From the dozens of EX JWs that we have talked to tonight, it is obvious that they have been deeply touched and many feel that this could be the final straw for some of the weaker JW's about.... we will seeGBU all

Sammy

PS, it made my blood boil, and I am only an oposer.. God knows what some of you must have felt like?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit