UK'ers- Follow Through Action - Panorama

by invisible 7 Replies latest jw friends

• invisible
    invisible

Would it assist if during the next day or so, I compile a list of UK TV documentary and media news providers, post the details here, upon which our American and elsewhere counterparts may then personally assist us with clanking the UK media machine up a few notches upon these issues?

Upon the CAN, RurulNet and UKonline Centres Intranets, the program has been advertised which is also seen by many of the UK tpo business people.

Can we see more teamwork please?

Take care all.

Celtic Mark

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

::::::::counterparts may then personally assist us with clanking the UK media machine up a few notches upon these issues?

Can I have that in English? Do you want us to email UK media from outside the uk?

Marilyn

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Invisible, it would greatly assist if you, or somebody...

stretch out you ARM.. Now look at that thing sticking at the end of it. (for most people) that is a HAND. Now see those little things sticking at the end of that HAND? Those are FINGERS. Now stretch forth one of those FINGERS, and press that red button on your VCR. That is RECORD....

RECORD the da*N thing, we will get it on the web and on cd, and it won't &*^(% MATTER who sees it, it will preserved and available untill THE NEXT ICE AGE.

I don't know what it is with you British, why don't you people believe in using VCR's....

Go through this board, and look how many good programs have been on British televison---and NOBODY KNOWS HOW TO PUSH THE *(&) RECORD button.

And I'm not asking why becasue I don't think I WANT to know...

(((((((( invisible ))))))))))))))

• uriah
    uriah

I know how to use my VCR, thank you very much, and shall be recording the aforementioned program.

My digits, thank you, have been nowhere that I would not care to mention and I think that is a bit rich

coming from someone called Dungbeetle, whose namesakes spend their entire life rolling up

dung for later consumption and other equally revolting things. I rest my case m'lud. :-)

• toddy
    toddy

Mark,

A list of uk media news providers would be usefull thanks.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I think Invisible is suggesting that a full scale assault on the UK media from, say, the USA and Oz, would alert them to the fact that there is actually a world-wide movement that is vigorously opposed to the freedom-stealing ideals of the WTBTS. This would then carry much more weight whenever an instance of child-abuse / other bad stuuf surfaces over here.

Dungbeetle, I do have a VCR although I haven't much idea how to use it. I keep sticking slices of bread into the slot at the front, but somehow it just never seems to get toasted.

Englishman.

• uriah
    uriah

Blimey English, that must explain why my video tapes keep catching fire, I say's to my wife 'Why do we keep the VCR in the kitchen'

'I dunno' she says, 'when are you going to fix the toaster in the living room'

'I dunno' I says.....

The long winter evenings just fly by...

• Simon
    Simon

We have one of those new posh toasters where you push a button and a tray pops out ... daft design though as most bread is way too thick to go back in smoothly and of course it expects round slices. Those milk-loaves seem to work though if you sit on the slices for a while to squash them down but of course then some picky people won't eat them cause they claim it isn't cooked and it smells ...

I think there is going to be a phone in on Radio 2 - Jimmy Young show - this may be a good starting point.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit