JW's at my door

by Been there 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Been there
    Been there

First time in a long time. My door was open, I went into the living room and saw them standing at the door. They (two old men) said " We are in your neighborhood for a brief bible discussion". I said are you Jehovah's Witnesses? They looked at each other and stammered abit and said "Yes we are the only ones that go door to door". I said "Yes, you and pedofiles" and shut the door on them. It felt good to let them know I KNOW. Do you think they will be back any time soon????????

P.S. Had a good trip to St. Louis.

KY Been

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed
    Do you think they will be back any time soon????????

One can only hope they didn't see any small children running around in your place...

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Been, it will all depend on just how fast you shut your door. If they think you shut it a bit too slow, they will see that as a sign of softening.

When JWs work my neighborhood, they always walk right past my door. So, I haven't had the chance to engage them yet. I'm still looking for the mark on my curb that says avoid at all cost

Lew W

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Been there...........RIGHT ON ! (excuse the '60's expression of delight...I guess it dates me).

-BONEZZ

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Braindead dubs,Mormans also go from door to door.They`ll be back,you actually taked to them..LOL...OUTLAW

• mr party
    mr party

wow '2' of them! that meens, 1 of them had to be a molester. scary stuff.

• noidea
    noidea

Yep, you spoke to them..you will be a return visit for sure.

• Been there
    Been there

D.R., I shut the door pretty fast, I didn't see the expression on their faces.

Mr party, If they do come back I'll be sure to ask which one is the pedophile. Wouldn't that be something if one of them raised their hand?

Bonezz, I understood, I guess I'm dated also.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Ha ha ha thats a good one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit