Serious Question About Molestation

by comforter 6 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• comforter
    comforter

Does anybody know the stats for child molestation in the USA as to race and sex? Who commits molestation more often statistically in the USA? What is their gender and race? Any reliable numbers thyat can be provided?

Sincere comfort

• Valis
    Valis

So, decided to post something other than crap huh? So nice to see....

Sincerely,

Dsitrict Overbeer

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

I would be interested in knowing who has the most molestations per capita....Catholics or Jehovah's Witnesses.

Lizard

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

The U.S. Department of Justice reported four million child molesters reside in this country.
    Almost half of all sex offenders are under 18.
    Ten years ago we had twenty-two rehabilitation programs for juvenile sex offenders - we now have 755.
    New York rape arrests of thirteen year old males increased 200% between 1986 and 1988.
    57% of child molesters were molested themselves as children.
    A typical molester will abuse between 30 to 60 children before they are arrested - as many as 380 during their lifetime.
    29% of all rapes occurred when the victim was less than eleven years old, another 32% occurred between the ages of 11 and 17.

This was taken from a website updated last year...

• comforter
    comforter

Thanks for the data, Valis. But I would not call what I normally post "crap." There is nothing crappy about the Bible or God. I really wondered about the profile of pedophiles however from the standpoint of deviant behavior and criminology.

Serious comfort

• Valis
    Valis

well good. you have a good question and it would be great if we could get hard data in regards just how many and by whom and some modus operandi that could nail em to the wall before they hurt people...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

One stat that goes pretty much unreported is older females, mothers and aunts and such, that molest younger males. Society as a whole still does not fully understand the damge done to young boys by older females. Many myths abound about this type of molestation actually benefitting the boy. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Lew W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit