Miami Herald Article on Witnesses in a Closed World Preaching.

by MagicMItchJensen 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MagicMItchJensen
    MagicMItchJensen

"We are only trying to get people to read their Bible", I wish I knew witnesses who took the Bible as serious as they do the publications(still most dubs don't read all Jehovah's Urgent lifesaving message printed by the Slave! That's very sad if we offer the magazines to people were not reading, that's being a hypocrite, right?), most can't keep up with the reduced spiritual food the Organization has lovingly cut in half so all the Witnesses can keep pace with Jehovah's Chariot! You asked if the Witnesses are doing the door-to-door work, here's your answer in the May 31, 2015 Herald!

"...http://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article22737906.html

Jehovah’s Witnesses Mary and Jonathan Burns share Bible verses and literature with Pinellas Park resident Leslie Pevey, center. The Burns have visited Pevey several times over the past six months.

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

This article is rather entertaining. The writer basically refers to the witnesses as salespeople multiple times and also essentially says the business model is old and...quaint. hahaa I wonder if the witnesses were excited about this article. I am used, thank you for sharing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit