Reign of Fire

by teenyuck 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Just saw a trailer for the new movie "Reign of Fire."

Chiristian Bale (Oh La La) and Matthew McConaghy are HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Christian Bale looks like a super buff, more handsome, teeth straightend, better hair, with a British accent Tom Cruise and Matthew McConaghy is just incredible. His muscles are very attractive!

I believe I am going to have to go see this movie.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp
    Wow! Christian Bale looks like a super buff, more handsome, teeth straightend, better hair

Have you seen him in American Psycho...they give ya a butt shott

I did see the trailer and yes...mmmmm...they all look good!!!

Spice

• Mac
    Mac

Warning to Puff & Spice: Remember what the Bible says about Bale worshippers!

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Oh yes, Matthew is a HOTTIE!!! I have an autographed picture of him in my room :) You should see A Time to Kill. He is so sexy, right after his house burns down, and he has a cut off t-shirt and is sweatie...OH YEAH!!!! I am not sure if I like the bald think, but I did like the intellectual doctor look in The wedding planner....

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

The movie got a thumbs up from the local paper.

Both of them are very handsome and buff. Matthew has only gotten better. Yum!

• Sabine
    Sabine

Oh yes, very hot indeed. Remember when Matthew got caught nude, smokin pot and playing the bongos...my kinda guy!!

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,5498,00.html

• Xandria
    Xandria

Saw the flick and it was pretty good.. surprised me.

Xandria

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Saw it tonight---pretty darn good movie--and I dont usually like these kind of flicks (then again I do enjoy good eye candy with my actioon...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit