Disfellowshipping Image

by naazira 150 Replies latest jw friends

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Shunning and ostracism is one of the worst things one human being can do to another; it is second only to physical torture.

It is worse even the murder.

• Watchtower-Free
  • millie210
    millie210

My jaw just dropped.

Is this really a picture in a real Watchtower?

Not photoshopped or anything?

• naazira
    naazira

Yes, this is the original image straight from this month's watchtower study. No editing...no filtering... 100% beef

And @timelord I love doctor who, I'm surprised I didn't make out the name

• millie210
    millie210

Ok, thanks naazira.

I am more stunned than I can say.

SO MANY HORRIBLE THINGS are being implied in this sorry "artwork"

(should I even use the word art? )

Her dress is fine isnt it? Even by their own puritanical standards?

Why is her book bag not in color? Her shoes are. Is that supposed to imply that the Holy Spirit is not inhabiting her book bag any longer?

Maybe I am over reacting here but I have chills. I really do. I feel horrified at what I am seeing.

NOBODY should be that happy that someone just got DFd

Why dont they show the way it really goes?

I need to calm down.....

I guess the good news is this is going to turn SO many people off.

• pbrow
    pbrow

It is very happyfiying (spelling unimportant when you make up words) to see there is also only one kid in the picture...... do not worry though, I am tirelessly making it my personal mission to get as many kids out as possible

pbrow

• millie210
    millie210

I have to go to work but this is going to haunt me...

I am still analyzing the crap.

See that elder against the wall talking to the couple?

See how he is leaning in to address the woman of the couple? Is that deliberate to show that the elders (Org) really "appreciates" and respects women?

Is that meant to imply balance in the way women are treated and loved with great respect?

Because we ALL know, you never get disfellowshipped for anything unless its ALL your own fault. The "brotherhood" is faultless at all times.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

It reminds me of the movie Pleasantville, where two teens are transported to a black and white conformist 1950's world. As one tries to blend in, another rebels, and the more rules are broken the more colorful it becomes.

I would caption it as:

Shunned and humiliated by the Jehovah's Witnesses for being raped, a courageous young woman sadly realizes she has been part of a destructive cult and lied to and deceived her entire life. As she attends the Kingdom Hall for the last time, she looks back and feels sad for the still deluded cult members. She will miss her former friends, but looks forward to being able to get an education and attain her dream of becoming a doctor, something she couldn't do as one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

• naazira
    naazira
    @Millie I didn't realize that her bag was not in color, but in gray scale instead!!! Her bag most likely contains her bible which is gray.......Gray=Jehovah's congregation which = the color silver AND we all know that Silver=the sword which equals the 2013 NWT bible. Which gives us the solution that the congregation of Jehovah's witnesses has truth lol The mathematical reason as to why her service bag is in gray.
  • naazira
    naazira
    Yes!!! That's the name of the movie pleasantville I couldn't remember that name for anything!,!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit