Email?

by QuestioningHere 9 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• QuestioningHere
    QuestioningHere

Hello! I'm new here. I have read all the rules and terms of service etc before asking this, and there was also a topic about it from five months ago so I figure it's ok. I'm not sure with subject area it was supposed to go in, so I went in the watchtower one seeing as that's what it's about, but please correct me if I'm wrong as I don't want to break any rules accidently. I was also unsure if I could post on that thread seeing as it's an old one.

Has anyone had any success trying to get hold of the JW.org email(s)? I would like to contact them about some questions I have but they seem to not have one, and I'm too nervous to ring a phone number they have in case someone recognised me.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Information flows one way from on high, that is from God's Organization. They said a few years back, quit bothering us with your idiotic questions.

Dozens have written HQ over the years. Usually the response is crickets. Sometimes the letter makes it back to the local congo with instructions to muzzle the "troublemaker".

Honestly you will get better answers here than from God's handpicked mouthpiece.

Welcome to the forum.

• QuestioningHere
    QuestioningHere

That's a shame. But, thank you and I hope I will be getting better answers here. I know over five Jehovah's Witnesses and I feel their reactions to my questions will be much worse than I would expect.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

So you are not a witness? Most of us here are ex JWs, but yes you have to be very careful how you approach a fully believing witness with questions that are difficult for them.

If you fill us in on you situation there are a lot of smart people here willing to help you out.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Welcome QUESTIONINGGHERE.

As I and several others here are still "recognised" as J.W.'s, feel free to ask any questions about the religion.

As LostGeneration said, you won't get an answer from the Org - let alone a totally honest one - but you will get answers here, complete with references as proof.

Look forward to hearing your story.

• DoubtingThomas
  • Ding
    Ding

Welcome!

In case you weren't aware, most of the "Questions from Readers" in WT literature are written by the Bethel staff, not by average JWs.

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

But the FACT remains; the Truth (aside from the BS) is promulgated by the Watchtower (the GB), NOT the churches!

• Simon
    Simon

I get emails all the time from people thinking it's the official mailbox. I can't even forward them on because I don't know of any official JW.org contact address.

Yes, the organization that claims they are the only way for salvation won't let you contact them using the easiest commonest method available.

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

Can you BLAME them? I on the other I welcome them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit