Had to have a chuckle today when I saw this photo. it just sums everything up.

by joe134cd 30 Replies latest forum links

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Oppostate, it only took me about 30 seconds to find the original image online.

If you run into this again, it is easy to check out image sources.

Just go to the google search page, click on images, and then, in the image search bar, click on the camera to the right of the bar. A box will come up...paste the image URL into the box...and voila! Google search will show where the image appears on other sites.

:)

*you are welcome, Millie

• geevee
    geevee
    We saw a trolley like that and 3 dubz preaching to a guy in Melbourne outside of the Mind Body Spirit Festival, too cheap to pay for a stand inside unlike the scientologists who had 3 different ones. I couldn't help but yell out to the guy to "Run....."
  • Brother Jeramy
    Brother Jeramy
    Thanks to OrphanCrow for showing that the image was indeed Photoshopped. While there are certainly valid criticisms to level at the Watchtower Society, it amazes me the extent to which some will go to advance a disproportionately hateful anti-JW agenda.
  • enigma1863
    enigma1863
    I was getting a little worried there. Ifound the original image pretty easily. Its nice to see so many apostates keeping credible.
  • Simon
    Simon

Another tool for doing reverse image searches is TinEye

It will find images even if they have been altered or composed

https://www.tineye.com/search/d57e87f2992def92ea57f673bdf5937c2ba4b2ea/

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Thanks, Simon. I have added that site to my bookmarks and will be using it in the future. It makes me happy. :)

Google sometimes has a difficult time with altered images.

• steve2
    steve2

"Well before I was convinced Jehovah's people had the truth, I was tempted to look on the internet to find out more about what others were saying. I quickly realized that the internet was full of different interest groups spreading lies and misinformation about Jehovah's people. It wasn't until I came across some really upsetting photos that cast the brothers and sisters in a really bad light that I took a closer look: the photos had been photoshopped. Yes, someone had taken the time to fake the photos and Satan almost convinced me!

Please, dear borthers and sisters let my example be a warning to you: Don't visit these sorts of sites. Stick to the one that Jehovah is blessing: jw.org."

• talesin
    talesin
    Can anyone say "photoshopped"?

• naazira
    naazira
    The homeless guy should get into Jehovah's ark of salvation aka the christian congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses. Smh this should be a watchtower cover Jehovah will rid the world of poverty!
  • Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

I PhotoShopped it for my FaceBook Meme group . Meant to be humorous

Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Meme's and Humor

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Excult/

This one is not altered. Just captioned

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit