Had to have a chuckle today when I saw this photo. it just sums everything up.

by joe134cd 30 Replies latest forum links

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

I am not sure if this picture is accurate.

Looks a little bit photoshopped.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

As much as I don't doubt a picture like this is possible, I'm rather skeptical. . .. .

If it is photoshopped, they did a pretty good job!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I am not sure if this picture is accurate....Looks a little bit photoshopped.....Daniel1555

The sad thing is..

I`ve seen Video footage of JWs..

With their WBT$ Literature carts,a few feet away from a homeless person..Helping him never crossed their minds..

When the JW`s were asked why they didn`t help the homeless guy..They just packed up and left..

It was the Same Story as we see in the Picture Above..

"F*CK The Homeless Guy."

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Is it photo shopped. I really don't care. It just put a smile on my face.
  • millie210
    millie210
    So is it or isnt it?
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

It is a photoshopped mage.

Jehovah's chariot has been added to the image as well as the Bible Teach book on the coffee counter. And the JW..org badge. too, that one of the ladies is wearing..

The original image is by Collin Rodefer and the title of the photograph is "Ignorance is Bliss".

https://shenton2benglish.wordpress.com/2014/10/19/ignorance-is-bliss-by-collin-rodefer/

*edit to add - the watchtowerexposed site linked to the opening post just went down to the bottom of my list for credible sites. There is enough crap on the JW organization without having to lie about stuff. This kind of deceptive shit helps nobody.

• steve2
    steve2

It is disappointing that people feel the need to make their points against the spirit of the organization by faking photos.

The lesson for me is to be scrupulous in future. We'd jump on the organization like a ton of noisy bricks if the Watchtower literature photoshopped iamges to promote its interests.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    We'd jump on the organization like a ton of noisy bricks if the Watchtower literature photoshopped iamges to promote its interests.

Hahahahaha!!!!! They do!

• millie210
    millie210
    Thanks OrphanCrow
  • oppostate
    oppostate

Man! And I fell for it hook line and sinker! All right you got me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit