Oops!!! Just looked down...

by Elsewhere 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

A moment ago I was sitting here typing a post and all the while I kept hearing a polite little "Meow" from one of my cats every ten or twenty seconds.

After submitting the post I looked down to pet the cat and to my horror its tail was under one of the wheels of my chair. (On a hard floor) That is what it was trying to let me know about.

The poor thing wasn't freaking out or making a fuss... just a polite little Mew or Meow every now and then.

I feel so horrible!

Edited by - Elsewhere on 7 July 2002 15:36:35

• professor
    professor

Don't let Fred hear about this.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Well, you should! Poor kitty cat!

• Simon
    Simon

awe ... you monster ! lol

• Jesika
    Jesika

I think I would have let out more than a Meow!!!!!! Jesika Thoman Dallas, Tx

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I'm surprised all you heard was a little meow every few seconds. My cats would have freaked and let me know right away My orange one likes to paw at my arm while I am on the computer letting me know she is hungry. The white one just jumps on my lap to let me know he wants attention. Other than that, they allow me to stay in their house and care for them.

Lew W

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Oh, poor little baby! You'll just have to give it some extra love and kisses to make up for it.

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Yea,

I need a sign for the outside of my house that says, "The Cats and Their Housekeeping Staff Live Here."

But I love my two furry babies, they are soooooo much fun to have around.

Jeff S.

P.S. "Thousands of years ago, people worshipped cats as gods and the cats have never forgotten that."

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

It just goes to show how evil Apostates really are!!

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

My mom has over 20 cats...she's a cat lover/animal rescue worker...it's actually one of the things led her to be inactive from the JWs in recent years. But her thinking is still Borg-like.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit