McKinney Texas pool party?

by Marvin Shilmer 305 Replies latest social current

• XstuckX
    XstuckX

if you are "skittish about being approached from the rear" NEWS FLASH!!! DON'T BE A COP!

• paulmolark
    paulmolark

Again, an investigation was performed and the individuals found the officer lacking so judgement was rendered. We should accept the results of the internal investigation.

After all, we were commanded before to accept the outcome of investigations in these types of matters in regards to other cases. Why not this one?

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

Oh and if you didn't know cops use hollow point bullets so their chances of killing someone with one shot is greatly increased.

That is a very common misconception held by people ignorant of bullet balistics, so your ignorance of facts will be excused.

Hollow points are used not to increase the "kill" ratio, but because they expand rapidly, thereby not going through and through. The majority of police, whom some of you seem to hate, and contrary to your beliefs, do not want to kill. And when they are forced into an armed confrontation where they have only thousandths of a second to make a shoot or not decision, they do not want bullets going through the CRIMINALS and injuring civilians, but to safely and quickly neutralize the threat to themselves and even YOU.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I'm shocked that some here are defending the actions of the officer when even the chief called his actions indefensible.

I guess people see what they want to see.

• out4good4
    out4good4
    We just happen to know part of the sequence in this case (the part videoed) and we know the outcome was that no one was seriously injured of killed.

Indeed Marvin.

However with respect to how the officer escalated the event we can surely conclude that the outcome was in spite of the officers actions, and not because of them.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Let's not forget why they were called, fight involving to females. Cop couldn't defuse situation with a little girl by talking with her so let just throw her on the ground and put your knee into her back. Really? That alone should of gotten him to have to take more training. That little girl was such a threat you could clearly see she had weapons all over her bikini. Really, really?
  • truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/06/10/the-mckinney-texas-pool-party-more-proof-that-black-children-dont-get-to-be-children/

This is video is so disturbing on all levels!! Shame on anyone who would defend the actions of that officer!

• Simon
    Simon
    Note: Comments about how the forum is or isn't moderated will be removed. Refer to the posting guidelines. If you simply want to grind your axe you'll have to do it elsewhere.
  • out4good4
    out4good4

He'll have plenty of company.......

Paul

It occurs to me that if most of the people here think that "piece of work" officer was within the bounds of professional policing and that his actions were justifyable and above board then perhaps it was the other 11 officers and their police chief that were lacking in professional police technique and needs to be retrained.

Yes, that surely must be the case......

casebolt (note the small "c") should keep his job and all the 11 other police officers should be fired for not rolling into the situation like a bull in a china shop, throwing people to the ground, screaming obscenities, and dragging bikini clad girls across concrete and gsass as a way or projecting respect and authority. Perhaps they all should have drawn their weapons and pointed them at all unarmed teenagers because they were acting with criminal intent by not moving fast enough outside, behind, and away from the officers field of vision.

You know, there are plenty of places where a teen might hide a gun while they're wearing swimming trunks or a two piece bathing suit.

As a side note, who was that big 400 pound guy running interference for caseDolt while he manhandled a half naked teen girl half his size?

If that were my daughter, along with caseDolt, I would've liked to gorilla stomp his ass as well.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

It's the full video with sound that I was trying to post.

My mistake that the article might come off to some as me racebaiting. It's not at all what I'm trying to do. The video just shows what happened in real time, the kids were listening and walking away confused as to what was going on, some just trying to find their belongings, very politely I might add. It's sad that young kids have to exposed to such treatment so young.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit