McKinney Texas pool party?

by Marvin Shilmer 305 Replies latest social current

• paulmolark
    paulmolark

" was pissed that these kids were not dispersing or following his orders fast enough. He already had one kid in cuffs for not complying fast enough several others on the ground. This girl made the mistake of saying something she probably should not of said but that was still no way to handle her. He knows it the office he works for knows it and that's why he resigned."

LET US ALSO REMEMBER THAT TRAINED PROFESSIONALS SAID HIS ACTIONS WERE INDEFENSIBLE.

• out4good4
    out4good4
    On occasion I've watched a television reality show titled Cops. To me this is one of true reality shows.
    Here's what I saw repeatedly:
    People of every race and gender who acted badly met stiff confrontation from responding law enforcement personnel. I've seen it happen to white and black "Becky Sues".

Indeed

What you didn't see were a cop running around completely out of control screaming expletives at people, doing barrel rolls, and using heavy handed tactics on half-naked, unarmed, female minor civilians without clearly sufficient cause. What you also didn't see were prior related bad incidents used as justification for their own unprofessional and near criminal behavior.

What you did see were cops, either alone or in a team effort exhausting every effort to resolving issues peacefully and without escalation and incident and not running around like a bull in a china shop.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    COPS is a horrible basis to use for anything.

Not when it contradicts the very thing suggested in full living color. Otherwise I wholly agree with you. Perhaps the person who said what they said should have spoken more precisely.

• paulmolark
    paulmolark

"That is the kind of complete nonsense I hate in Watchtower and when I see it in others I call them out for it too!"

Wasn't there recently a thread that talked about once people get called out for their shit the first thing they do is say that the person who does it is like an elder. SO WHAT.

YOU HAVE AN M.O. here is more of it.

Someone starts a controversial thread. You generally don't jump in until one of the big wig elder types of this site does. Then you carry on back and forth support one another points. JUST LIKE THE ELDERS USE TO DO. LOL sorry I had to.

Stick to topics about blood transfusions, since blood is generally only one color (once air hits it) you can't really make that an issue.

What I said is only crap to you because it is not in harmony with what you want to believe. It is not an innuendo, it is what is observed. I can make any assertion I want. YOU can't do anything about. Someone else can. Not you. Why not lash out at some of the assertions that people made in this thread? Because if you did you would be warring with daddy. You don't want that

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    I can make any assertion I want. YOU can't do anything about.

Of course you can make any assertion you want. Oh, and I can do something about it. I can ask that you prove your assertion true. I've done that in this discussion with one of your assertions. You could not prove your assertion true. So you made up some obfuscation instead.

Why not lash out at some of the assertions that people made in this thread? Because if you did you would be warring with daddy. You don't want that.

I don't know exactly who or what you're talking about, perhaps Simon. I don't know. In various ways in this discussion I have asked various participants to evidence claims they've made. Some have ponied up and some have not been able to. In most cases things boil down to disagreement about how different participants perceive behaviors at issue in the McKinney incident, and I'm completely okay with that and take no exception to it. But then we have someone like you that takes it upon himself to lay a specific accusation onto someone (me in this case) that is patently false and when asked to prove it and finding you can't you spew ad hominem. I hope it makes you feel better, but it is nonsense nevertheless.

As for Simon, he and I are not exactly buddies. When we disagree I don't hold back my view. Does that align with your latest innuendo of my person? Maybe you should do a little more research on that one.

• violias
    violias

"LET US ALSO REMEMBER THAT TRAINED PROFESSIONALS SAID HIS ACTIONS WERE INDEFENSIBLE." ( paul)

The officer is human and needs a leave to regroup and get it back together. His chief threw him under the bus and many locals feel that way too. If we keep getting rid of the police for a mistake, there won't be any left. Who would want a thankless job like that? Of course you can Monday morning quarterback it and talk smack all you want..

The chief and Mayor may be in for a surprise when time comes for reelection..

I hope they throw that mother and daughter out of the HOA .They caused a public riot with an unauthorized pool party .

Marvin does not have an agenda but you sure do.

• paulmolark
    paulmolark

Marvin, I click your name and boom. This thread and then the 3rd one down is:

50th anniversary of "Bloody Sunday" -- WHAT???

"Take a look at the linked AP photograph and tell me what you think:

- Miss Black U.S., Miss Black Georgia and Miss Black Teen

What would the likes of Al Sharpton say if the hallowed event this weekend at the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama had been attended by a Miss White U.S., Miss White Georgia and Miss White Teen?"

Everyone with sense instantly recognizes your M.O.

ShirleyW3 months ago

Sounds like you're fishing for another one of those threads about race that goes on for 20 plus pages.

THIS IS WHAT YOU DO MARVIN

=============================================

violas, the first thing out of your mouth in your first or second post. Is the fact that race baiters aren't welcome in your neck of the woods. Then again you refer to race baiters a post later and then you say (we know who they are) come on.

• paulmolark
    paulmolark

"The officer is human and needs a leave to regroup and get it back together. " --- poor excuse. it will not fly. He resigned that is not leave.

"His chief threw him under the bus and many locals feel that way too. "--- The chief claimed what other professionals claimed. He stated after an internal investigation this is what happened. Many locals also feel the cop was an assuage so I guess it evens out.

"Of course you can Monday morning quarterback it and talk smack all you want.." Picked up some new lingo and now you are going to wear it out like an easter suit? Unfortunately he is a profession paid to operate under pressure. He can't operate under pressure so this is what happens. How is it a thankless job. Everyone in thankful for the job the other 11 officers did.

"I hope they throw that mother and daughter out of the HOA .They caused a public riot with an unauthorized pool party " Public riot... really Even your looney cohorts in this thread didn't call it that.

"Marvin does not have an agenda but you sure do." Glad you and martin get along so well! Not a surprise

By the way do you and Martin also consider the young 14 year old a THUG/CRIMINAL/ASSHOLE?

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin, I click your name and boom.

Sorry. That does not prove your assertion of me true.

My posting history is there for anyone who wants to read it. But your assertion of me that I asked you to prove true is not about my posting history. Right?

Are you content to keep up your attempt at moving the goal post?

• paulmolark
    paulmolark

Its not being moved. You are fooling no one.

Your M.O. is clear and plain. I do however think this has served as a good deflection from all the foolish points you made in this thread about that 14 year old CRIMINAL/ASSHOLE/THUG bike-clad "gal".

At least your ramblings on blood were accurate when the numbers aren't being exaggerated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit