What do you think?

by Ardilla 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• Ardilla
    Ardilla

Hello again!

Tonight I went to a party in a house of a foreign girl who I had just met. I really had fun there. I'm just beginning to met new people and trying to make friends, like an ex JW. I'm also looking for some romance... :) The thing is that sometimes I feel quiet different jet, because I don't like drunk people, smoke and this kind of things. I like to have fun, but I would like to met a nice guy that like to go out, but who see me in a serious way, do I wait too much? What do you think, what do you suggest me?

Thanks

Ardilla

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hi Ardilla,

Since you asked... I say listen to your inner voice. Whatever seems right to you, that's what you should do. If you don't want to get drunk, smoke or do some other things that others do, that is your choice.

And yes wait until the fellow comes along who you feel comfortable with. You'll meet someone who wants to have fun, but not do those other things you don't wish to do.

Enjoy your new freedom, just keep living the good way you know how, and you'll find good things (including romance) will come your way.

Jeff

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

One thing that has been said to me...and I ignored, for a long time....was to go about your business and do not look for love. Love hits when you least expect it.

My suggestion is not to go against what feels right for you. I did that, and I feel so hollow inside for going against my moral principals.

Think about it, do you want to meet a person in the very same circumstances that repels you (morally)?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit