Nicolaou,their talking about you on" just ...

by toddy 6 Replies latest jw friends

• toddy
  • ignored_one
    ignored_one

Ah isn't it nice to see that it's us apostates who are sick and twisted. Of course when paedophiles are protected it's not sick and twisted at all is it?

Ignored One.

• hippikon
    hippikon

Recognition - Well maybe some will visit out of morbid curiosity to see the sickening bile and spew - at least one did!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

What do you say? I mean it, really, what DO you say?!

This is the sort of reaction I'm now starting to get (the emails are nastier.)

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

<lost for words>

What a pile of over-ripe 12 week old pants.

We should be grateful? Grateful that one of them wasn't a paedophile safe in the knowledge the person he/she is working with that day would have had no idea.

Ignored One.

Edited by - ignored_one on 6 July 2002 10:7:16

• Faraon
    Faraon

Chase

>Apparently she did not train her children very well ! She should be happy it was some of Jehovah's witnesses that talked to her children and NOT a street gang, Prostitute, Or a crazed killer !

Yes, I agree with you. She should have trained her children better, and specially to keep away from cults that shield Pedophiliacs, and sometimes only turn them in when made to do so by public laws. I doubt that a real prostitute would approach children under eight for sex. Street gangs usually do not approach children under eight either. For information the murderer of the Presidential Candidate in Tijuana, Mexico, was a Jehovah's Witness at the time of the murder. See the press and you will see how many JWs have murdered. In Chicago, Last septermber, a father murdered his daughter following biblical advice that if you beat your children with the rod they will not die. My exwife tried to kill me and our daughter by ramming the car on a bridge column because I was late five minutes to a meeting. The elders did nothing about it.

>Thanks to those witnesses she now knows her children need further instruction about who strangers are. These witnesses could be responsible for saving the lives of her children, by letting her know how deficient her instructions to her children were !

Yes, my exwife is still a JW, and has never warned her children about JWs. She thinks they are all good. When I watched Dateline on May 28 with my daughter, she told me that my wife had asked her 18 times if I had raped her ever, but never asked this about "a brother". People have been disfellowshipped for turning in pedophiles. Is this a cult that protects children? If you think this is an exageration visit silent lambs.com

>Instead of being blinded by your hatred of these people you should look at the good they did in this instance.

It is not the hatred of JWs as individual persons, but the destructive mental control of them that the Watchtower Real Estate and Publishing Co. has over them that drives me to get people out of the cult and prevent them from entering in the first place. Their policies are very destructive to society in general, and the individual in particular.

JW insists children should obey the Borg rather than their parents when it comes to choosing between the Borg policies and the parents. I know. I was one of you.(this paragraph not in original)

Any questions?

Faraon

• Faraon
    Faraon

Nicolau, I sent this to your site, Hello fellow apostates, I have a few comments to make 1. Your page on shunning comes up empty. When it is finally completed, it should include facts such as shunning includes relatives, and that if other religions would shun the way they do, their KH would be empty because the great majority of JWs come from other religions 2. Your warning document does not use a USA telephone. I only use a cellular, and does not allow me to make international calls. 3. At the bottom of the cards, where it says " DNC The effective no thank you." there is a blank square. I suppose this is where a picture should be. Also, there should be some modifications, since most computer printers in USA use 8 1/2 x 11 inches paper. 4. In case you are interested, I read about your site from http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=31572&site=3 5. Would it be important to also send a copy of the Notice to Cease and Desist notice to the local government? I think so, since then they cannot claim they did not receive it. Maybe at the bottom you should include a cc: [type the name of your local representative] and mail a copy to him/her. Some KHs remove their mailboxes on purpose, under the pretense of vandalism, so a copy to their local government would insure protection against claiming they did not receive it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit